Richie Fa'aoso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Try reading Keith Richards' book 'Life'. It's another world out there!

For a real eye opener to the world out there (being a long time fan of the band, and knowing what goes in their circles (80s, 90s punk), there were still things above and beyond what i had expected) look up NOFX - The Hepatitis Bathtub and other stories. Great read.

• 📚
Reactions: lsz
I started waaaayyy earlier than that.
Clean for 10 years now,

I would try dmt though.
Well however you managed to overcome and beat your problem , full marks and credit to you and you certainly seem in a good place now and hopefully have been for quite some time now

I agree. He was in great form and I think people underestimated the intensity he was bringing us from the bench. Maybe that intensity might have helped us hold on towards the end of the GF. Unfortunately we will never know.
Richie was quite fearless in many of his efforts for Manly that year and if he bought that controlled aggression into the G F against the Roosters , who knows , maybe he could have made some vital difference for Manly to finish on top of the Roosters .

Well however you managed to overcome and beat your problem , full marks and credit to you and you certainly seem in a good place now and hopefully have been for quite some time now
Thanks mate, drugs are great but being post drugs is better.
I will say that alcohol is the worst and stupidest drug of them all.

I have been ploughing through some Philip K Dick books which have been :tinfoil:interesting..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6