Richie Fa'aoso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He sounded aweful - wanting to kill people :eek:

Whilst players expect Clubs and NRL to teach them life skills, we will continue hearing these stories @:cool:

There was also a redemption story on Tetenavo. But no follow up on how the poor woman he repeatedly assaulted is doing :cool:

Says he started taking drugs at 21, that puts him at the Roosters.....

Also said he progressed to ice at Manly, so I wouldn't be pointing any fingers.
Said he started taking ice after breaking his neck whilst at Manly. Did he play any games for us after he broke his neck, I can't remember. However he then went to parra after us, so would have been on ice whilst playing for them

Lets hope the NRL listens and takes steps to stamp out the "massive drug problem" that Richie says exists in the NRL.

From first hand experience with dealing with drug addicts comes the golden rule "don't believe a thing they say".

They will lie at every opportunitty and never accept responsibility for their own actions, preferring to blame every thing from childhood issues, partners, jobs and friends for causing their problems.

I have a cure for them and it ain't rehab.

Unless Richie has dropped a lot of weight being an ex prop and Cooper a half, wouldn't there be some fair sort of discrepancy there??

Drug addiction is a bitch of a thing. I hope Richie is doing well.

As an aside....

Just got through reading Jimmy Barnes' book Working Class Man. I can highly recommend it.

How he didn't die is nothing short of a miracle.

Drug addiction is a bitch of a thing. I hope Richie is doing well.

As an aside....

Just got through reading Jimmy Barnes' book Working Class Man. I can highly recommend it.

How he didn't die is nothing short of a miracle.
Try reading Keith Richards' book 'Life'. It's another world out there!

Also said he progressed to ice at Manly, so I wouldn't be pointing any fingers.
no-ice-in-paradise-brah.jpg

Unless Richie has dropped a lot of weight being an ex prop and Cooper a half, wouldn't there be some fair sort of discrepancy there??
It's funny that he's saying Quade Cooper fights rubbish and is useless but that he himself takes on hard fights and wants to fight the best but also wants to fight Cooper. He already seems punch drunk...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7