• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Deserves a rest. Gave away penalties at crucial times and let in the Sutton try. Actually he gave away the penalty which led to the Sutton try. Double whammy.

There was nothing in Fa'aoso's second tackle on Inglis. Fa'aoso lifted the legs and immediately pulled totally out of the tackle without putting any weight at all behind. Legs above the head, but in reality there was zero danger in it. And the first looked very sus by inglis, the way he shoulder rolled.

IMO the first tackle is suspendable, the second is worthy of a penalty only. And the suspension on the first applies only if you trust Inglis is not deliberately creating these scenarios - which is becoming increasingly difficult to believe.

i.e Inglis does actively play for this penalty IMO. He has definite history. A sudden turnaround this season.

But media hysteria of course drives suspensions.

Pretty sure James Hasson was warming up with the team along with hiku and gower. Would have to guess he will be next cab off the rank after gower. Wonder if Sao and Chee Kam are in the mix

The problem with huge statements (best signing) after a few games is now being seen. We were going nuts about Richie but his flaws are starting to show why he has had numerous clubs (unfortunately)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Pittwater Legend said:
Chip and Chase said:
I felt sorry for Richie, he does have a bit of blue arsed fly about him. Tries hard but gets overly excited. He was truly gutted with those spear tackles though and I felt for him. I know it sounds stupid but how does Inglis get spear tackled so often ??

Several fans at the game were remarking that Greg Inglis seemed to jump (or tip himself over) in some of the tackles.

What's the record of spear tackles on Inglis this season? I wouldn't be surprised if he puts himself into a tumble if he can.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
I love this bloke but he does some stupid things and gives away alot of penalties.
I think he will be spending more than a few weeks suspended.

He is EXACTLY what our club needed. Kudos to Perry and others.

Im sorry but he is becoming a liability, we need him now that Joe G is out. I love his straight hard runs and enthusiasm but he needs to cut out the bull****.

What Richie lacks in finesse he makes up for with effort and commitment. I think it is a bit rough condemning the guy for two awkward tackles, where there was absolutley no intent. He is a cheaper version of Choc, million miles an hour, all heart but prone to errors. He might give away penalties, but they aren't from stupid niggly things, they are penalties from having a go and trying to do his job.

Hate on him for the miss on Sutton, but don't hate on him for trying to tackle Inglis and do his job.

ayjay007 said:
suprised he was still on the field after the 2nd one.

He should have been sent after the second one. He will do about 10 weeks IMO. He has carry overs.

I think you have to consider each case in isolation and in my opinion neither of them warranted a send off. I don't think you can get sent off for being put on report twice for the same offence, it's not soccer where two yellows get you a red.

Chip and Chase said:
I think you have to consider each case in isolation and in my opinion neither of them warranted a send off. I don't think you can get sent off for being put on report twice for the same offence, it's not soccer where two yellows get you a red.

I disagree. Are you saying he could do one of those tackles every set of six for the entire match and stay on the field? If that's the case, then that is ridiculous.

That's the extreme scenario and to me that would indicate intent so in that case after the first 3 or 4 sets of six you would expect he would be sent off. Last night was two isolated incidents without intent. Had they both being swinging arms to the head then you could mount a better case.

Never compare Choc with Richie, the thing is he knew Joe was gone but that didn't click in his brain. It will have to be Rose as there ain't much left.

So because Joe is out injured no one is to make any tackles now in case they get suspended ?? Interesting theory. Why aren't you criticising King for getting injured by applying your same "logic".

castle eagle said:
hadley is going after him big time

Gee there's a surprise. No mention of the fact the first one was nothing more than a back slam.

Or no mention of the "coincidence" that Inglis is always getting speared when no other player seems to be getting tipped over. Just seems a bit odd to me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4