Reynolds at it again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he was in possession of a few extra brain cells he never would have let her string him along as far as she did, but good luck to him in defending himself. He deserves to get off and then sue her for everything she's got.

Last edited:
If he was in possession of a few extra brain cells he never would have let her string him along as far as she did, but good luck to him I. Defending himself. He deserves to get off and then she her for everything she's got.
Mate, you might be surprised that this sort of thing happens to many a guy, even the very smart ones. Unfortunately Josh probably won't see any cash as she will just apply for bankruptcy as she has done in the past. Having done this many times before, she knows the system and knows how to get away with it. I'm surprised that there is not much the law can do. She will likely be back doing this again to someone else in the near future.

Hopefully Josh can get his life back in order and move on from these events.

If he was in possession of a few extra brain cells he never would have let her string him along as far as she did, but good luck to him I. Defending himself. He deserves to get off and then she her for everything she's got.
Sounds like he's been well and truly conned and yes good luck to him in getting off. As for suing her, it sounds like she's got nothing to sue for. He can write off that money.

This whole thing smelt funny from the beginning. I do feel sorry for Josh.

But what does Todd do? He has to stand him down if he’s just looking at the charges. If he doesn’t he can only really do so on the basis that he thinks Josh is innocent...

This whole thing smelt funny from the beginning. I do feel sorry for Josh.

But what does Todd do? He has to stand him down if he’s just looking at the charges. If he doesn’t he can only really do so on the basis that he thinks Josh is innocent...
I agree. The policy was stated to be automatic 'no-fault' stand down for charges carrying max penalties of at least 11 years jail. No judgment of guilt, it's automatic.

For charges carrying less that that - Todd has a discretion. Which means he has to look at the case and decide if he thinks it merits stand-down or not. Which means he is making a judgment about whether the player is at fault, and if so, how serious the fault is.

Which means for anyone stood down in that situation (as Dylan Walker was) it is definitely not a 'no-fault' stand down.

I agree. The policy was stated to be automatic 'no-fault' stand down for charges carrying max penalties of at least 11 years jail. No judgment of guilt, it's automatic.

For charges carrying less that that - Todd has a discretion. Which means he has to look at the case and decide if he thinks it merits stand-down or not. Which means he is making a judgment about whether the player is at fault, and if so, how serious the fault is.

Which means for anyone stood down in that situation (as Dylan Walker was) it is definitely not a 'no-fault' stand down.
Rightly or wrongly if he isn't stood down, then Dylan (and even Brett) will be mighty miffed, understandably. The policy is a farce, with Todd being judge and jury on legal matters.

If Napa and Pearce got busted for videos bringing the game into disrepute then surely Reynolds does also. All things aside that video was a bad look

If Napa and Pearce got busted for videos bringing the game into disrepute then surely Reynolds does also. All things aside that video was a bad look
But from the latest reports about the alleged fraudulent actions of the woman, Reynolds reaction is entirely understandable. He appears, from reports, to be the victim and the woman should be the one facing criminal charges.

The NRL drew this line in the sand and have smashed our boys with sanctions at record speeds. What the heck is the hold up. They all have to be suspended pending charges.

All this case shows is how hard it is to be black and white in these situations....and how unqualified the NRL is to make any judgements.

If it is not De Bellin eventually they will get sued ala the salary cap and this will all go in a different way

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6