Retention committee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks to me like Dessie has an issue with keeping the players motivated for a full season.

We know they can play well, just to consistently atm.

But I can't understand why posters are debating that Ryan and Mata are more active when Manly are losing. :bdh:
they are more active
just like u string more of ure anti des gibberish when we lose

just one of the downfalls of what is 99% of the time a good website

My role is to disect "what went wrong" and "where we can improve".

Naturally there is less to do after a win.

Nothing wrong with constructive critisism. Des is a **** coach and should go. I hate mediocraty and King, Matai and Dunley are crap. I want to see success not continued failure followed up by banal talk of 'wanting a win to get the boys up'. These boys should be up every week. A loss is hard to take and shouldn't be easily fobbed of. BK has the ****s when we lose and so do I, and so should all of you. The retention committee, the coaches are responsible and so the **** should be heaped on them. I'll post congratulations when they're due. end of story.

My role is to disect \"what went wrong\" and \"where we can improve\".

I was always good at delegating.

So Mata, what about you wear two hats. One as Post Mortem Analyst and the other as Pre Game Motivational Speaker. That should provide some balance. ;)

Nothing wrong with constructive critisism. Des is a **** coach and should go. I hate mediocraty and King, Matai and Dunley are crap. I want to see success not continued failure followed up by banal talk of 'wanting a win to get the boys up'. These boys should be up every week. A loss is hard to take and shouldn't be easily fobbed of. BK has the ****s when we lose and so do I, and so should all of you. The retention committee, the coaches are responsible and so the **** should be heaped on them. I'll post congratulations when they're due. end of story.

Feel better now ?

Spit your dummy and stomp your feet back in day care.

Sad thing is it's like I've become a stuck record because of the inability of the axe to be wielded despite less than mediocre effort.

Cliffy - I've found Byso's comments on Des to be fair, balanced and in truth warranted. That's just me though.

My role is to disect \"what went wrong\" and \"where we can improve\".

well, hopefully you understand why we tire of your constant negativeness. Sometimes i wondered why you follow manly or football.

A large percentage of things you say are fair comment. Hearing it 10+ times though.....

It looks out of the 3 good contracts given to Sammy, watmough and King a few years ago, only watmough has gone on with improving. We all know about King's form last year and many questions were asked about him and why Des picked him week in week out. Although King has had some good games this year, if he finishes the season in his current form, Manly would need to look for another front rower, although apart from Asotasi, who on the market do we want? Is Lulu definitley leaving?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2