Rest in Peace thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

WiseyEagle

Reserve Grader
Comedian Richard Lewis has died, well known for his role in Curb Your Enthusiasm (which I've recently discovered is on foxtel, so I'm working my way through all the seasons)
He continued to play himself on the show even after a kidney transplant and was always at deaths door in later series. He was a real ladies' man, but quite often Larry David had a way of ending Richard's relationships. 😂

• 👍
Reactions: lsz

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Was Rob Burrow even smaller than Geoff Toovey? I remember watching him play and marvelling at his skills and bravery in one of the world's most brutal sports.
Sounds like he was also much loved.

“While I am able-bodied and feel fit and strong and healthy, I want to do normal things and not be treated any differently.” By January 2021, Burrow had lost the use of his hands and arms and began using a wheelchair after his legs became weak.

But he continued to fundraise for motor neurone disease charities and in May last year Sinfield carried him over the finish line at the inaugural Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon after pushing his great friend for the 26.2 miles."

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Very Sad , Very Unfair and Very Tragic News @SeaEagleRock8
This young Man was loved by all and most of all by his young family

No one knows how and If they will wake up tomorrow
No Statues nor No Age can Overcome the Consequence of our DNA make up
1717378074331.png

Uk eagle

Bencher
Was Rob Burrow even smaller than Geoff Toovey? I remember watching him play and marvelling at his skills and bravery in one of the world's most brutal sports.

“While I am able-bodied and feel fit and strong and healthy, I want to do normal things and not be treated any differently.” By January 2021, Burrow had lost the use of his hands and arms and began using a wheelchair after his legs became weak.

But he continued to fundraise for motor neurone disease charities and in May last year Sinfield carried him over the finish line at the inaugural Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon after pushing his great friend for the 26.2 miles."

I think he was 5'4" and probably a cigarette paper over 70kg playing in a sport that sometimes looks like the land of the giants. But somehow among those giants he still stood tall and though he had been confined to a wheelchair recently he managed to stand even taller through his fight for the MND community.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
But somehow among those giants he still stood tall and though he had been confined to a wheelchair recently he managed to stand even taller through his fight for the MND community.
It is very tough to remain Inspirational when we are on an all time Low
But Tough characters can do this
What a Great soul he was
He was Manly even though he did not play for Manly
Manly
stands for ..... Courages ,Strong and Spirited

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
R.I.P

Bill Cobbs

Bill Cobbs, the veteran character actor who became a ubiquitous and sage screen presence as an older man, has died. He was 90.

Cobbs died Tuesday at his home in the Inland Empire, Calif., surrounded by family and friends, his publicist Chuck I. Jones said. Natural causes is the likely cause of death, Jones said.

The Cleveland, Ohio-born Cobbs acted in such films as The Hudsucker Proxy, The Bodyguard and Night at the Museum.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

LOS ANGELES -
Martin Mull, whose droll, esoteric comedy and acting made him a hip sensation in the 1970s and later a beloved guest star on sitcoms including "Roseanne" and "Arrested Development," has died, his daughter said Friday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18