Rest in Peace thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That is a shame...loved the The Jerry Springer Show it was solid blue collar entertainment at it's best.
Apparently born in the U K with German Jewish parents and went to the U S when he was 5 . Only watched snippets of his show . Certainly a different type of entertainment he provided and no doubt had its share of interest .

Apparently born in the U K with German Jewish parents and went to the U S when he was 5 . Only watched snippets of his show . Certainly a different type of entertainment he provided and no doubt had its share of interest .
I'm sure I remember him saying he was born on the London underground while his mum was sheltering during a bombing raid

Man, I loved Jerry. I was working night shifts back then. And I’d get home just before he came on. Didn’t matter if you had a shiit day or not, you’d be cheering with the crowd Jerry, Jerry,Jerry. RIP.

344799342_250853697434368_4157116333300175284_n.jpg

Such a talented musician. 'Sundown' one of his most popular songs was about the chick he was seeing going off to town for some 'dancing and romancing' and Gordon thinking she was going to sneak back home with some bloke after sundown when he had fallen asleep. I always loved this song.

VALE Gordon

Disgraced former Queensland police commissioner Terence Murray Lewis has died.

He passed away at the age of 95 after a life of controversy.

Once Queensland's highest-ranked police officer, he was jailed in 1991 for official corruption after being named at the Fitzgerald Inquiry.

Disgraced former Queensland police commissioner Terence Murray Lewis has died.

He passed away at the age of 95 after a life of controversy.

Once Queensland's highest-ranked police officer, he was jailed in 1991 for official corruption after being named at the Fitzgerald Inquiry.
He once lived in the street I'm living in now, about 6 houses down from ours in Coorparoo, inner Brisbane. I often wondered why their was so much rubbish ie; brown paper bags strewn around his house...

Rest in Peace Tina Turner.

Tina Turner, the American-born singer who left a hardscrabble farming community and abusive relationship to become one of the top recording artists of all time, died on Wednesday at the age of 83.

She died peacefully after a long illness in her home in Küsnacht near Zurich, Switzerland, her representative said.

Turner began her career in the 1950s during the early years of rock and roll and evolved into an MTV phenomenon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4