Rest in Peace thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Andrew ‘Roy’ Symonds dead at 46
Unbelievable. Shocked (again) after Warnies death.
‘His best mate and fishing partner Mathew Hayden will be devasted, along
with the nation. RIP ROY.@:(

Australian cricket legend Andrew Symonds dead at 46
Cricket legend Andrew Symonds dead at 46
Horrible news, one of the great characters..

Some great memories from Roy playing, never forget the tonne at the G with Haydos at the other end.

A car crash in Qld has claimed the larger than life character. Sorry to hear.

Warne and Symonds in the same year. Terrible.

Roy was one of those true all round cricketers - could bat, bowl and field. Very, very talented player. T20 came along about 5 years too late for Roy otherwise he would have made a squillion.

He had that Aussie larrikin persona despite being born overseas, and I think the general cricketing public warmed to him because he seemed to play the game because he loved it and there never seemed to be an ulterior motive. From all reports he liked a beer and the company of friends and kept his life pretty simple. Reading lots from former teammates who talk about his loyalty and his friendship. I enjoyed his commentary, he played on the laconic angle a bit but he seemed to have genuine insight into the game. 46 is way too young.

It's been a ****e 18 months for Australian cricket - Deano, Bacchus, Warnie and now Roy. All very popular and iconic in their own way, all gone a little too early

Roy was one of those true all round cricketers - could bat, bowl and field. Very, very talented player. T20 came along about 5 years too late for Roy otherwise he would have made a squillion.

He had that Aussie larrikin persona despite being born overseas, and I think the general cricketing public warmed to him because he seemed to play the game because he loved it and there never seemed to be an ulterior motive. From all reports he liked a beer and the company of friends and kept his life pretty simple. Reading lots from former teammates who talk about his loyalty and his friendship. I enjoyed his commentary, he played on the laconic angle a bit but he seemed to have genuine insight into the game. 46 is way too young.

It's been a ****e 18 months for Australian cricket - Deano, Bacchus, Warnie and now Roy. All very popular and iconic in their own way, all gone a little too early
Incredible really how many of them in such a short time , almost all way before their times.

Ray Liotta — the US actor known for his leading roles in Goodfellas and Field of Dreams — has died suddenly at the age of 67.

Liotta died in his sleep in the Caribbean nation of the Dominican Republic, where he was shooting a film.

An official at the Dominican Republic’s National Forensic Science Institute — who was not authorised to speak to the media — confirmed Liotta's death and said his body had been taken to the Cristo Redentor morgue.

😲 :(

Ray Liotta — the US actor known for his leading roles in Goodfellas and Field of Dreams — has died suddenly at the age of 67.

Liotta died in his sleep in the Caribbean nation of the Dominican Republic, where he was shooting a film.

An official at the Dominican Republic’s National Forensic Science Institute — who was not authorised to speak to the media — confirmed Liotta's death and said his body had been taken to the Cristo Redentor morgue.

😲 :(
One of my favourite actors. I know he knocked back the role as “Ralphie" in the sopranos because he was sick of getting typecast in mafiaso roles. But he was just so damn good as a "wise guy".
Sadly he was just about to be married for the second time after they’d finish shooting his latest movie. If there’s a positive out of his death, at least he died in his sleep. RIP RAY.@:cry:

Rest in Peace James Caan.

May you find many cannolis where you're going.

JCR.jpg

Tony Sirico, best known for his role as Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri on The Sopranos, has died aged 79.

iu

Goodfellas,’ ‘Law & Order’ actor Paul Sorvino dies at 83

Judith Durham, The Seekers lead singer, dead at 79, six decades after the formation of the group.

Judith Durham, one of Australia's best-loved entertainers and the former lead singer of The Seekers, has died at the age of 79.

Born in Essendon in Victoria, Durham recorded her first EP at 19 and went on to worldwide fame with The Seekers, selling more than 50 million records.

Durham died in palliative care on Friday night after a short stay in The Alfred Hospital in Melbourne, according to a statement from Universal Music Australia and Musicoast after complications from chronic lung disease.

As part of The Seekers, Durham was one of the first Australian artists to achieve international success, with songs like Georgy Girl, I’ll Never Find Another You, A World Of Our Own, Morningtown Ride, I Am Australian and The Carnival Is Over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4