Rest in Peace thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ennio Morricone, the Oscar-winning film composer has died at the age of 91, his lawyer told CNN Monday.
He died at dawn in a Rome hospital after falling and breaking his leg, his lawyer Giorgio Assumma said.
Morricone is best known internationally as the composer behind the instantly recognizable melodies from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" and "Once Upon a Time in the West."

Ennio Morricone, the Oscar-winning film composer has died at the age of 91, his lawyer told CNN Monday.
He died at dawn in a Rome hospital after falling and breaking his leg, his lawyer Giorgio Assumma said.
Morricone is best known internationally as the composer behind the instantly recognizable melodies from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" and "Once Upon a Time in the West."

Outside the clinic, Assumma handed reporters a death notice written by the composer himself, beginning “I, Ennio Morricone, am dead.”

In a moving one-page text, Morricone thanked his close friends and family for their companionship, naming his children and grandchildren and saying “I hope they understand how much I loved them.”

Grant Imahara, a former MythBusters and White Rabbit Project host who earlier worked as a modelmaker for Industrial Light + Magic, died Monday. He was 49. A Discovery spokesperson confirmed that the news but did not provide details.

Imahara co-hosted more than 200 episodes of Discovery’s MythBusters starting with Season 3 in 2005 and remained with the show until 2014. He had made a handful of appearances since.

:(

- John Saxon, the rugged actor who kicked around with Bruce Lee in 'Enter the Dragon' and appeared in three 'Nightmare on Elm Street' movies for director Wes Craven, died Saturday

- Olivia de Havilland passes away at 104 years of age.

RIP

Wilford Brimley :(

LOS ANGELES -- Wilford Brimley, who worked his way up from movie stunt rider to an indelible character actor who brought gruff charm, and sometimes menace, to a range of films that included "Cocoon," "The Natural" and "The Firm," has died. He was 85.

RIP Dean Jones.

No more 'Bring back Deano" signs at the WACA

Dean Jones, who pioneered an energetic style of ODI batting, and the hero of Australia's tied Test against India in Chennai, died on Thursday after a heart attack in Mumbai. He was 59.

Jones, who was in India as a commentator for the IPL, is understood to have suffered a massive heart attack around noon IST. It is understood that Jones, who was part of the commentary panel for Wednesday's match, had breakfast this morning and attended a pre-match debriefing with his colleagues. He is believed to have returned to his room and taken ill there.

Only 59. What a shock and huge loss. I attended many an ODI at the SCG with much anticipation of Deano coming to the crease. RIP Deano. @:(

He was a pioneer in the way one day cricket was played. Fit, fast between the wickets, higher run rates, attacking batting. He was a great player. Pretty handy at test level too. 59 is way too young

Helen Reddy, RIP

She was woman!
OMG. My mum is staying with us atm. We were talking about music that I remembered as a kid that my mum played (relentlessly). I said Helen Reddy for sure.
Then I asked if she’d seen the movie "I am woman " that was just recently released on Stan. She hadn’t. So we watched that together. Great movie. Great memories. And an even greater woman.@:(

R.I.P Eddie Van Halen

Eddie Van Halen, the guitar virtuoso whose blinding speed, control and innovation propelled his band Van Halen into one of hard rock's biggest groups, fuelled the unmistakable fiery solo in Michael Jackson's hit Beat It and became elevated to the status of rock god, has died. He was 65.

A person close to Van Halen's family confirmed the rocker died Tuesday due to cancer.

Actor Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90, his family has said.

The Scottish movie legend shot to international stardom as the suave and sophisticated British agent James Bond and went on to dominate the silver screen for four decades.

Sir Sean died peacefully in his sleep in the Bahamas after being "unwell for some time", his son Jason told the BBC.

Actor Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90, his family has said.

The Scottish movie legend shot to international stardom as the suave and sophisticated British agent James Bond and went on to dominate the silver screen for four decades.

Sir Sean died peacefully in his sleep in the Bahamas after being "unwell for some time", his son Jason told the BBC.
This announcement left me shaken not stirred @:eek:
Connery's early Bond roles certainly made a big impression on me, a kid growing up without a father figure. Voted sexiest man alive at age 59, that's not bad either!
He was a pretty good actor, I once saw an old film called The Hill, quite dramatic from memory. And importantly, he supported Scottish independence!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4