Rescheduled draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Full draw has been leaked by League Unlimited 2020 NRL draw re-released » League Unlimited

Haven’t had an in-depth look yet but three away games in a row between round 14-16 is a bit annoying, especially because I presume everyone will be back at their normal home grounds by then. And we finish the season off away against the Warriors - again I presume that’ll be over in New Zealand as restrictions ease

Awesome run home...
Tigers
Bulldogs
Titans
Warriors

Plus we only play Broncs, Rabbits, Raiders and Storm once (I realise that's twice for season with Storm)... no 2nd game against the rorters either... Warrior, Knights and squeals are our only double-ups from this point...

Can't complain about being stitched up here... maybe it's a new dawn with the departure of Greenturd...

I would have thought ( somewhat hopefully ) that with games behind closed doors they'd even the draw out for those that don't have FOX but of course not, usual suspects on Ch 9 Thurs, Fri nights
Thurs - Broncos x 7, Roosters x 7, Rabbits x 6
Fri - Broncos x 6, Rabbits x 5, Eels x 5

Surprisingly Sundays are
Us x 6, Knights x 6, Warriors x 5 if the order of the draw is anything to go by.

No byes, no interuptions for rep season. I think we will look back and like this about the comp. not sure about origin.

They should ramp up nsw v qld with poss v probables to keep players fit and playing through the finals so we get more games but also origin is origin without its lack of errors considering the ferocity and pace. You wont produce that from player that have had 6 weeks out
Play every team once
Finals,
12 week rep season, nsw qld poss v prob, origin, fair dinkum city country, showcase other leagues , invite leeds, wigan, and then end with the big 4 nations.

Clubs would lose some control but the game would be better

We've been treated fairly here, and I couldn't be more happy.

I wonder if I might get to do my yearly Melb v Manly ritual down here! Fingers crossed.

Either way..... top 8, here we come.

Full draw here!

Really have to make the most of those last three rounds leading into finals with Bulldogs, Titans and Warriors.

Last edited:
Really have to make the most of those last three rounds leading into finals with Bulldogs, Titans and Warriors.
Not bad - hopefully by then we'll be in a position to rest a couple of key stars if they have niggling injuries, and give some game time to back-ups just in case they are suddenly needed in the finals.

Parramatta expressed their delight on Thursday with the club's dream run of free-to-air games as premiership favourites Canberra continued to fume about their prime-time snub.

As Raiders coach Ricky Stuart slammed the decision to give his club just three games on Nine, Eels boss Jim Sarantinos could not have been happier the revised draw delivered the blue and golds nine priceless Thursday and Friday night games and 12 free-to-air TV matches in total.

Sarantinos went one step further and declared the Eels could hopefully soon replace Souths as the most popular club in Sydney. (ah hahahahahahahahahaha )
"They've got more members, but it would be good to knock them off,'' Sarantinos told the Herald. "The number of eyeballs that will be on our club is reflective of our fan base and membership base.

"We won't apologise for it. The amount of free-to-air games is really good news for our club but, more importantly, our sponsors who will get some great exposure during the year.
"Our fans expect success, as do fans at every club, but our club will be in brighter lights more than most for the balance of the year.
"We weren't involved in the decision-making process for the draw. Our coach and players are not troubled if they play during the day or night or on Fox or Nine. But the more eyeballs obviously enhances the opportunities for our sponsors, helps us retain sponsors and attract new ones over time."

Parramatta expressed their delight on Thursday with the club's dream run of free-to-air games as premiership favourites Canberra continued to fume about their prime-time snub.

As Raiders coach Ricky Stuart slammed the decision to give his club just three games on Nine, Eels boss Jim Sarantinos could not have been happier the revised draw delivered the blue and golds nine priceless Thursday and Friday night games and 12 free-to-air TV matches in total.

Sarantinos went one step further and declared the Eels could hopefully soon replace Souths as the most popular club in Sydney. (ah hahahahahahahahahaha )
"They've got more members, but it would be good to knock them off,'' Sarantinos told the Herald. "The number of eyeballs that will be on our club is reflective of our fan base and membership base.

"We won't apologise for it. The amount of free-to-air games is really good news for our club but, more importantly, our sponsors who will get some great exposure during the year.
"Our fans expect success, as do fans at every club, but our club will be in brighter lights more than most for the balance of the year.
"We weren't involved in the decision-making process for the draw. Our coach and players are not troubled if they play during the day or night or on Fox or Nine. But the more eyeballs obviously enhances the opportunities for our sponsors, helps us retain sponsors and attract new ones over time."
giphy.gif

It’s great that the slime have an easy/easier draw and heaps of advantage with home games; it’ll pump them up, so they’ll believe that they’re World beaters; then come the finals, when they’ll come up against the real top teams, they’ll come crashing back to Earth with a thud that you’d be able to hear on Mars.

As Manly Tragic said,
they just choke on it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4