Rescheduled draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Storm and Eels has been indicated strongly since rescheduling- the others - who knows - SMH and DT are not always spot on...
Agree - hope they can get the TV deal finalized and the draw out to us all ASAP ... amazing job by Vlandys if he pulls it off.

Though no draw, this is the teams being circulated to play twice against Manly.
Eels - Tough opponent and top 4 contender
Storm - Solid Top 2 candidate
Sharks - Not super scary - Top 8 candidates
Penrith - Have the team in 2020 but still look odd
Newcastle - Good side...expect a 7-8 finish in 2020

Eels for Top 4? Newcastle in the Top 8???

Either way - we will finish ahead of all of those teams - so bring it on I say!

Eels for Top 4? Newcastle in the Top 8???

Either way - we will finish ahead of all of those teams - so bring it on I say!
Hate to confess but I reckon eels have a formidable side in 2020....whether it translates onto the field is 100% questionable, but imo will be close to, if not a Top 4 side.
Yeh fair call The knights 7-8 is a stretch and based on a consistent season, as the difference between their best and worst has been their biggest enemy recent seasons, maybe 8-12 is fairer.

Hate to confess but I reckon eels have a formidable side in 2020....whether it translates onto the field is 100% questionable, but imo will be close to, if not a Top 4 side.
Yeh fair call The knights 7-8 is a stretch and based on a consistent season, as the difference between their best and worst has been their biggest enemy recent seasons, maybe 8-12 is fairer.
I agree with you mate, I reckon Eels and Raiders are the 2 with improvement in them aswell as Manly of course. Eels have alot of strike power and a strong pack, I expect to see them top 4 and push for a premiership. I aslo see Knights, Panthers, Rabbits and Broncos fighting for the last 3 spots in the 8.
Raiders, Manly, Eels Storm, Roosters as my top 5.

IMHO Eels have a good offensive team when things go their way , they are ordinary when the heat is applied to them from the good teams. I believe their backrow is overrated & they lack depth in the forwards.

Having said that they will make the 8 & get bundled out soon. Hope I'm right !

It's sickening to think, but the eels are genuine threat.

Hopefully they live up to what they're best known for.... failure.

Now they're talking about playing out of smaller stadiums like Wankbest, leichhardt and Kogarah, and not SCG or ANZ. So does that give the slime another leg up as they'll be the only few that get proper home games? What about Brookie for the Manly home games?

Centre of excellence due to start mid 2020. With workers on site I’d suggest no games will be played at Brookie.

The only way a game would be played at Brookie in 2020 was if it got to a stage where crowds could attend. That way workers on site would not be an issue.

Centre of excellence due to start mid 2020. With workers on site I’d suggest no games will be played at Brookie.

The only way a game would be played at Brookie in 2020 was if it got to a stage where crowds could attend. That way workers on site would not be an issue.

Can't they just stay home on game day....

I realise the whole joint would need to be sterlised and it woild be alot of work and potentially unacceptable risk.

Couldn't we disinfect Brookie Wuhan style ?,would only take mere minutes !
china.jpeg

Remember when landing in Australia the air stewards in Qantas would walk down the aisle, spraying cans of something over everyone?

(edit: - not beer)

Probably not as you're not 400 years old like me.
I got that treatment about 10 years ago for the first time once we landed in Sydney.
Im 45 ,no spring chicken here.

I got 50:1 on a Manly/Parra quinella. I'll be kicking Parra all the way to the GF..... and then back out again... ;)

Also they want to play over Thurs to Mon. 5 days of play means factoring 5 day rests for club's.

Well, we know the Bronco's will be Friday nights so that should be easy.
Gold Coast their standard 6.00pm Friday.
Roosters, South's will make up the Thursday nights.
Parra, Dragons, Dogs the 4.00 Sundays.
The rest of us will get the other slots.

Remember when landing in Australia the air stewards in Qantas would walk down the aisle, spraying cans of something over everyone?

(edit: - not beer)

Probably not as you're not 400 years old like me.
Yeh, it happened not long after they told everyone to extinguish their cigarettes and return their seats to the upright position. Good old days

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8