Representative honours (& game day thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cherry was really not good, but he wasn’t alone. I thought he was injured all season so why isn’t he resting and getting it right. Or is he still playing injured ? He was bog average, where has his running game gone? He posed no threat tonight.

Last edited:
Jenko scores as Wighton leaves his spot

Latrell is still playing U7s and throwing wild passes

you never blame manly players. Cherry went up first and wighton followed up after him. That was DCEs error 100% he did it all year, rushing up and causing problems outside him

A good team will mostly beat a team of champions and that’s what we saw tonight. Passion!

I don’t think DCE was off his game, Tonga just stifled his opportunities. Mitchell and Munster panicked leading to errors.

Tonga just wanted to win more than Australia and they did and it’s great for the game.

even as a diehard manly fan, I have to admit that performance by cherry Evans was not up to the standards of a state of origin captain, Australia representative and million-dollar player (at least its not ash taylor) hopefully cherry rests up and guides manly to a premiership next year, i suspect he has been playing significantly injured and its affecting his game. On the other hand AFB is a beast 165meters in 45mins, more meters per minute than any other player.

DCE "s issue is he is an opportunitist, rather than a halfback who can control a game. It is not what this current australian side needs
Cook is a running hooker, chez and Munster are running halves and Tedesco is a running fullback. Neither cook or Tedesco offer any kicking game so we really lack creativity and organisation. Chez has simply been a catch and pass style half since origin, he needs a spell to get confidence in taking the line on again. Id also move on from Frizzell and Cordner in the backrow, nothing doing there! Cotric should not have been there and Latrell was his typical lazy self

"Noice"

And it seems like no injuries so even "noicer"

I don't mind Tonga winning. It seems obvious they were up for it more than Aust. I mean for sure it's unprofessional for Aust to take Tonga lightly (if they did) but maybe some players just want to get into their off seasons for a rest.

If Tonga beat Aust in a world cup when everyone is primed...then I'd be more miffed. But it seemed to be a night of upsets in world sports so....w/e

Well done Tonga!

Best thing at this stage no injuries. Dce easy target as usual. He the best country got to offer keary a running half and not a game manager.
Tonga the real deal there beaten all 3 tier one nations. Its good for sport.
All our boys are finished with rep and uninjuried. Next week poms v kiwis and png v fiji double header with poms v png finishing rep for year.

Last edited:
So I can only assume DCE played badly because he didn't have a decent 5/8, didn't have a forward back that could provide go forward, didn't have decent fullback, and didn't have a decent coach.

DCE has also reached the 15 test ceiling, which very few Manly players (or any players) break through.

That could be it for him at test level.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7