relocation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And how would you propose to make private owners accountable, exactly?
There is no club without fans and members! Fact is Penn will want return on investment or they will go. Decisions being made now are affecting that. The people working for them will be accountable to them I guess.

I'd love to see our club owned by the fans like Barcelona FC are. Oh well.

They might have alienated you... but here you are.... you're still here on the supporters forum!

Admit it. You love the Eagles no matter what...don't u!!! :)
Of course I do, it's why I'm so annoyed at how it's currently being run. Don't worry mate, I'm hoping that come next season I'll have to eat my words. I really hope that happens. Just hard to see it happening.

Because they changed the membership parameters so purchasing one single ticket to one single game makes you a 'member'.

Some of us are not fooled.
This proves that they are trying hard to encourage people to be members . What is so negative about that ? All the negativity and speculation without the facts is only peoples fears

This proves that they are trying hard to encourage people to be members . What is so negative about that ? All the negativity and speculation without the facts is only peoples fears

Well, if they've lost a bunch of season ticket holders (I count 7 from my family alone) and they're fudging the numbers by handing out 'memberships' like lollies to make up the numbers - I reckon a lot of people would see that as an issue.

Sorry, I seem to have misplaced my rose-coloured glasses. Maybe Tooves took them with him.

Well, if they've lost a bunch of season ticket holders (I count 7 from my family alone) and they're fudging the numbers by handing out 'memberships' like lollies to make up the numbers - I reckon a lot of people would see that as an issue.

Sorry, I seem to have misplaced my rose-coloured glasses. Maybe Tooves took them with him.
Sorry to hear that you are no longer a member . No one is bigger than our club and our club has been in much worse state when we were bankrupt and moments form becoming extinct like the bears . I, like many others are proud club members and will continue to support our club that always rises above adversity . Bring on 2017. Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
1456980829989.jpg

It is on the cards

Penns have received $25m to renovate brookie and now they are saying that they now want $70m

Whatever they receive will never be enough and they will force us to relocate eventually

Of course they should ask for another 70 that's realistically what's needed
25mil will do nothing more than fix the playing surface a coat of paint and a new pie oven

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6