RELEASED WTF? - viliame fifita and alec tuitavake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So you are saying the Club directed the players to wear suits on a 30c+ night, sorry, this doesn't make sense. I've seen our players in the players enclosure who aren't playing for various reasons wearing anything but Manly gear.
So you’re saying the players chose to wear suits on a 30c+ night?With IQ’s like that,is the club really going to miss them?

So you’re saying the players chose to wear suits on a 30c+ night?With IQ’s like that,is the club really going to miss them?
As crazy as it sounds, yes, they opted to wear suits it was their choice, but wasn't directed by the club as some have suggested. You can poke fun at them, that's fine, I'm just making a valid point which is probably right.

I see that Alec has now been removed from the list of Manly players on both the Sea Eagles and NRL websites.

He doesn't appear in the Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles NSW Cup Team List either:

This is a bit crappy that we lose Fafita when he still had a season and half left on his contract.

But big picture, as much I hate this and hate how certain managers hold clubs to ransom. Keeping Tartak happy on this deal may help us keep the likes of
Hamole, shoe and pepsi when they come off contract or need upgrading.

We still have Jake, paseka, toff, garlic sauce, keppie and bully who can play in the middle.

Fifita is still on the Manly site. Tuitavake is not ...
Twinning Let Me Think GIF by American Family Insurance

I guess Flanagan would be best positioned to know what we could get out of Woods. Considering he coached him both at the sharks and his more recent association with the dragons.
They must be close mates, cause he'll offer zero on field.

So you are saying the Club directed the players to wear suits on a 30c+ night, sorry, this doesn't make sense. I've seen our players in the players enclosure who aren't playing for various reasons wearing anything but Manly gear.
You are reading way too much into it

Most well run clubs have standards for non playing players. I am glad to see you are now one as well

You are reading way too much into it

Most well run clubs have standards for non playing players. I am glad to see you are now one as well
Not reading way to much into it, just commenting about Fafita and Tuitavake being seen at the Parra game and wearing suits. To which you replied, the club would of told them to wear them, I think you know that wasn't the case. Your last paragraph, I guess deflection is what you're aiming for...lol.

What is the point about these 2 guys wearing suits at the game.?
Just making the point about Tuiavake and Fafita wearing Manly branded suits to the Parra game at 30c+, and thought maybe they wanted to convey to the fans that they wanted to stay at the club by wearing suits instead of casual clothing on a hot Thurs night. That's the gist of it.

Just making the point about Tuiavake and Fafita wearing Manly branded suits to the Parra game at 30c+, and thought maybe they wanted to convey to the fans that they wanted to stay at the club by wearing suits instead of casual clothing on a hot Thurs night. That's the gist of it.
But they’ve left?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4