• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have persuaded all my family to vote NO
Some had their doubts but I told them we cannot live a life in doubt

You shouldn't persuade anyone on how to vote, for anything. Especially those with doubts.
People who are unsure should spend 5 minutes researching and make an informed decision.

Came across this Sports news article on Sunday, "Australian Cricket team offered counselling after the defeat of the Voice referendum". I was gobsmacked at reading this, did they even do a head count on the players who voted NO, probably not. Do the general public who voted YES get this counselling deal as well, nope. What's going on with this woke CA administration, the only counselling that this underperforming Aust Cricket team needs at the moment is on how to win one day games.

Came across this Sports news article on Sunday, "Australian Cricket team offered counselling after the defeat of the Voice referendum". I was gobsmacked at reading this, did they even do a head count on the players who voted NO, probably not. Do the general public who voted YES get this counselling deal as well, nope. What's going on with this woke CA administration, the only counselling that this underperforming Aust Cricket team needs at the moment is on how to win one day games.
Trying to come up with some passable cricket parlance, accepting the umpires decision , letting it go through to the keeper . no more spin or to try a different pitch .
Decisions , decisions

Trying to come up with some passable cricket parlance, accepting the umpires decision , letting it go through to the keeper . no more spin or to try a different pitch .
Decisions , decisions
How about the non striker being run out after backing up by half a metre after ball hits the non strikers bat that goes onto the stumps.....just about sums up these woke clowns.

Decisions , decisions
Easy one Al "look at the scoreboard!" 😂

How about the non striker being run out after backing up by half a metre after ball hits the non strikers bat that goes onto the stumps.....just about sums up these woke clowns.
Guess that there is nothing wrong with a bit of revision here and there but not to get too precious . What is largely done is done

I thought you lot were sulking and going to have a "week of silence" 🤷🏻‍♂️
The weak stop to sulk and the brave move on and look to find other productive and constructive alternatives to move forward to a more unified and better and stronger Australia

I thought you lot were sulking and going to have a "week of silence" 🤷🏻‍♂️
not sulking but I can't really see anything to celebrate. I wasn't planning to post any more on the referendum but when I saw eagle's post I couldn't help myself. False facts seem to trigger me, I've noticed I seem to have this reaction for th elast few years, I guess that is the time when social media has become so massive

To all the ones that feel despondent and defeated and blame others for their own downfall

Life does not come to an end after plan A fails
because the Alphabet gives you a choice of 25 more Letters for you to choose to find another away and prevail

The moral of the story ....
We all must be CREATIVE and RESILIENT
like our Great Indigenous MANLY Premiership Winning Legend Cliffy Lyons
1697422936833.png

Last edited:
To all the ones that feel despondent and defeated and blame others for their own downfall

Life does not come to an end after plan A fails
because the Alphabet gives you a choice of 25 more Letters for you to choose to find another away and prevail

The moral of the story ....
We all must be CREATIVE and RESILIENT
like our Great Indigenous MANLY Premiership Winning Legend Cliffy Lyons
View attachment 25313
I'll say this Bozo, you would be like a death of a thousand cuts to the woke people on here...lol.

I'll say this Bozo, you would be like a death of a thousand cuts to the woke people on here...lol.
The woke are all our brothers and sisters feathered friend

They all need a lot of E & L

They all need to be EDUCATED and LOVED :h:
1697424494765.png

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8