REf Touch Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Id say email the NRL but there feedback link off their website hasn't worked for months,....ive rang them and they no fark all about it...conveniently

Id say email the NRL but there feedback link off their website hasn't worked for months,....ive rang them and they no fark all about it...conveniently
Say your a Rabbit/ Roosters/ Broncos supporter. Straight through to David Smith.

Can't believe Manly didn't find video of a dozen similar instances that didn't end in suspension to aid his defence.

That staggers me as well. Unless they did and the judiciary just threw it out.

Professionally run sports over here actually explain each and every suspension they give out.

One of the most blatant stitch ups in quite a while.

No sense in asking for an investigation though.

Media nice and quite on the hypocrisy as well.

Thing is - Stevie didn't have any nivia on his finger when he touched this ref. Imagine how abrasive that must have been for a ref used to a gentler touch.

I would like to know what evidence Manly took to the judiciary to fight this charge. It happens numerous times almost every week but with no charges laid against anyone. How could the panel have argued against that one and found Matai guilty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6