Redevopment Of Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hamster Huey said:
And make sure those black seats don't have those little ventilation/drainage holes so the opposition fans are soon sweating it out and boiling in a pool of their own testicle soup.

Middle aged female Bronco supporters urinate in their seats.

Ah Queensland......beautiful one day, putrid the next.

CAMBO said:
Not true gav. It is an additional 10mil

I've read this several times, but it's still not clear to me.
1. Where is Albanese' $10-M? Is it is our bank? (I just can't understand how we'd ever get him to honour his pledge unless he deposited it before he lost all power in the election).
2. Where is Abbott's money? Has it been deposited somewhere?

The Who said:
CAMBO said:
Not true gav. It is an additional 10mil

I've read this several times, but it's still not clear to me.
1. Where is Albanese' $10-M? Is it is our bank? (I just can't understand how we'd ever get him to honour his pledge unless he deposited it before he lost all power in the election).
2. Where is Abbott's money? Has it been deposited somewhere?

I'll believe any of these amounts when they are delivered. In the meantime I'm feeding the fairies and buying eskimo coats for the next Ice Age that is only 2 years away.

Of course we could've had about $100 million put into Brookie if they hadn't wasted it all on Campbelltown (now abandoned by Tigers), Leichardt (now abandoned by the Tigers), Kogarah (about 3 games there a year), Shark Park (soon to be a Qld or W.A team) and the Belmore training ground for the stinking dogs.

mickqld said:
Of course we could've had about $100 million put into Brookie if they hadn't wasted it all on Campbelltown (now abandoned by Tigers), Leichardt (now abandoned by the Tigers), Kogarah (about 3 games there a year), Shark Park (soon to be a Qld or W.A team) and the Belmore training ground for the stinking dogs.

You forgot Redfern Oval too

The Who said:
The Wheel said:
Abbott's Brookie promise will be about as reliable as his turn back the boats promise.

Where's Albanese's $10-Million coming from?
The HSU? No, that's right. Their funds were siphoned off by Thompson and Williamson.

LOL - too funny.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8