Redeeming tickets: HELP!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I'm a five-game member and I just can't navigate my way around this bloody stupid new system of obtaining a ticket to my matches of choice.
Nothing was wrong with the old method: The club sends me a card and I show it at the gate. Gain entry. SIMPLE!
They just can't assume everybody is computer savvy.

I'm a five-game member and I just can't navigate my way around this bloody stupid new system of obtaining a ticket to my matches of choice.
Nothing was wrong with the old method: The club sends me a card and I show it at the gate. Gain entry. SIMPLE!
I've been a member for around 15 years and the last few years I have been getting the 5 game flexi which always included the hat, bumper sticker, membership lanyard, key ring and this is the 1st year you get nothing while you pay more than previous years. It's embarrassing the club doesn't even give you the membership card anymore but don't get me wrong it's great to have it on your mobile but when you offer these items in previous years it should be afforded to you since you pay more money but receive less.

Give the membership team a call at the club I’m sure they will be able to assist you TW.

Phone: (02) 9970 3000
(available Monday - Friday, between 9AM - 4PM AEDT)

Give the membership team a call at the club I’m sure they will be able to assist you TW.

Phone: (02) 9970 3000
(available Monday - Friday, between 9AM - 4PM AEDT)
Good on you @The Wheel as always you are quick to assist our feathered friends
Keep up the Great work !

I've been a member for around 15 years and the last few years I have been getting the 5 game flexi which always included the hat, bumper sticker, membership lanyard, key ring and this is the 1st year you get nothing while you pay more than previous years. It's embarrassing the club doesn't even give you the membership card anymore but don't get me wrong it's great to have it on your mobile but when you offer these items in previous years it should be afforded to you since you pay more money but receive less.
Congratulations on your 15 years of loyal service to our legendary club @Damien2812
As a loyal member I believe you have a right to ring our membership team which is made up of dedicated and diligent quality customer service oriented hard working staff and tell them what the Manly merchandise that you have been getting over the years mean to you and why you should still get them .
I am sure you will get a favorable response
Give it a try .
Good luck feathered friend

IM 15 +...the new system to buy the add ons was just stupid. Contacted the club....they went thru it...still stiffed it up... so now i get nothing more, but what I paid was way more for less. Cant be that hard.

So, I called the Manly office and was told by a sweet sounding young voice: "Just change your password... "
I had a whinge to her, as grumpy old men are entitled to do, but it was met with a polite: "We have introduced the new system so we know how many people are coming to the ground and can allocate seats." But I sit on the Hill and there are no seats! I have been going to Brookie for 60+ years and I've never had a problem getting into the ground, even back in the heyday of 27,000+ crowds.

Anyway, I changed my password and it still doesn't work (or I can't work it). I'm going to have to get one of my grandchildren to do it for me.
Honestly, I am regretting my decision to renew my membership.

If I have a three game membership, can I use two or all three at one game?

Has anybody with a 3-game or 5-game membership been able to redeem one ticket to the match with Easts at Brookie? If so, can you explain how to this septuagenarian?

Has anybody with a 3-game or 5-game membership been able to redeem one ticket to the match with Easts at Brookie? If so, can you explain how to this septuagenarian?
C’mon TW, if you can spell septuagenarian and use it in a sentence you can conquer the ticket redemption system! We’re all rooting for you, so to speak.

C’mon TW, if you can spell septuagenarian and use it in a sentence you can conquer the ticket redemption system! We’re all rooting for you, so to speak.
I'm a wordsmith, not a computer geek. So, after another fruitless attempt (somehow I just can't navigate through the Ticketmaster section) I have solved the issue.
I have resigned my membership (after 30+ years as a member) and the club will refund my money. I will now buy a ticket at the gate. I know this means risking missing out on sold-out matches but it is a good old method.
The membership team did ask me for the reason for my resignation which I passed on, and they were respectful of my decision. Whether it has any impact on decision-making for future membership arrangements I guess we'll find out next season.

I'm a wordsmith, not a computer geek. So, after another fruitless attempt (somehow I just can't navigate through the Ticketmaster section) I have solved the issue.
I have resigned my membership (after 30+ years as a member) and the club will refund my money. I will now buy a ticket at the gate. I know this means risking missing out on sold-out matches but it is a good old method.
The membership team did ask me for the reason for my resignation which I passed on, and they were respectful of my decision. Whether it has any impact on decision-making for future membership arrangements I guess we'll find out next season.

Like wow.

THis isn't good enough.

I was at the bank the other day and an old lady wanted to put $200 in her daughters account, something she has been doing for years at the local branch. She was told she had to use the atm to do these transactions now. She advised she had never used an atm. She was advised, very politely, then she would no longer be able to send her daughter the money.

What sad world we live in.

Last edited:
Like wow.

His isn't good enough.

I was at the bank the other day and an old lady wanted to put $200 in her daughters account, something she has been doing for years at the local branch. She was told she had to use the atm to do these transactions now. She advised she had never used an atm. She was advised, very politely, then she would no longer be able to send her daughter the money.

What sad world we live in.
One wonders if and when we go cashless, what's the real older generation going to do. The Banks seems so anti social these days, they make enough profit, then cut off banking services that banks have provided for many years.

Businesses assume we all have a mobile phone and a computer. Whilst 95% probably do there are still sizeable numbers who don't, and they are being discriminated against.
Because we/the world is totally reliant on computer connectivity it makes us incredibly vulnerable to hackers and outages.

@The Who im a generation younger than you and tech savvy and I reckon that membership is convoluted with a sh*t UI.

It’s a lazy cookie cutter approach from the vulchers at Ticketmaster. @The Wheel it would be great to pass this feedback next time.

I think by the end of my exploration for ticket redemption for round 2 I had about 5 browser tabs open trying to navigate on the same membership portal.

Give me my card and lanyard back!

Also no idea how to get my membership card into my apple wallet like last year as it claims we have this option for merch food beverage etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8