Recruitment priorities?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

What positions need recruiting/strengthening?

• Total voters
I highlight this sentence in a story about our recruitment:
"The Sea Eagles are in the midst of a major roster revamp."
Geeze, I thought we had such a revamp when DESpicable returned as the Prodigal Son.

2 years ago optimism reigned .. and now we face our winter of discontent

Then .. DCE was a QLD SOO Captain and the Aust Half ... Now we want to sell him on E-Bay ..
Then .. Siro was being touted as a SOO player ... Now some are calling for his expulsion.
Then .. Garrick was runner-up in rookie of the year .. Now we say he can't play 1st grade ..
Then .. Suli was a beast and a future great .. Now he doesn't need to wash his jersey ..
Then .. Marty was a top 5 prop .. Now many say good riddance ..
Then .. Walker was an X factor centre and 5/8th .. Now a struggling fullback
Then .. Jake was the world's best lock .. Now struggles to have the same impact ..
Then .. GoJetSki was the new Radley .. Now lost in the background noise ..
Then .. AFB was a superstar ... Now released to New Zealand .. toot sweet ..
.. etc etc ..

Coaches no longer coach to improve and get the best out of their individual players and team .... they just want to buy and sell players until they either get lucky or get sacked ..

Then .. DCE was a QLD SOO Captain and the Aust Half ... Now we want to sell him on E-Bay ..
Then .. Siro was being touted as a SOO player ... Now some are calling for his expulsion.
Then .. Garrick was runner-up in rookie of the year .. Now we say he can't play 1st grade ..
Then .. Suli was a beast and a future great .. Now he doesn't need to wash his jersey ..
Then .. Jake was the world's best lock .. Now struggles to have the same impact ..
.. etc etc ..

Coaches no longer coach to improve and get the best out of their individual players and team .... they just want to buy and sell players until they either get lucky or get sacked ..

Des Hasler has lost it in every way in my opinion. His players don't play for him. He allows poor form. He's too stubborn to acknowledge changes need to be made. His system is 2018-2019 football and the games moved past him. Appears the roster isn't getting on well (compared to years past). When you don't acknowledge results, statistics to improve the team, you're going to struggle.

We straight up played better with Trent Barrett.

Des Hasler has lost it in every way in my opinion. His players don't play for him. He allows poor form. He's too stubborn to acknowledge changes need to be made. His system is 2018-2019 football and the games moved past him. Appears the roster isn't getting on well (compared to years past). When you don't acknowledge results, statistics to improve the team, you're going to struggle.

We straight up played better with Trent Barrett.
I think Des shows blind loyalty to his players (always has). It can galvanise a group on occasion but agreed he needs to try something new before its too late!

.. etc etc ..

With the exception of Bellamy I reckon

Don’t know how we find one , or get one to come to us but we need a strong forward leader, a “ ****ing run ya bastard run “ type , one that grabs the ball takes it up , turns around and says “ like that you lazy pricks “ , one that puts a hit on, jumps up , beats his chest and says “ that’s how you do it “!!

Attitude is what we are missing , and especially after a try gets scored against us the attitude to get behind the goalposts and say “ ** this ** let’s win this ****ing game”.

We’ve got some fair players but their attitude and subsequently their confidence is very sadly completely lacking.
Well said feathered friend !

We need to end this Bull sht attitude
And start taking the Bull by the horn

A Blast from the past example....

Hello Woodsie I hope you are keeping well
In regards to the above quote and in defence to the coaches

Not every player is the same .
Not every player has the same potential
and every player has their limits

The moral of the story
You cannot inspire a mule to win you the Melbourne cup
You need to buy a Horse that is capable
images.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16