Record price for a turtle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No that was fine , thanks HM.

And that would be a win/win situation in isolation (1 or 2 players)...Especially if they weren't on big contracts.

But when you're talking about 12, as Parra (or Stuart) punted, it really isn't. Far better to try and turn player's heads around to play better footy.

As Brad Arthur has done with guys like Ben Smith, Willie Tonga, and a host of young and/or floundering players.

What it shows is a lack of man-management (particularly with Stuart). By boning a dozen players he deflects the failure, as he's up to again in Canberra.

Oh yeah, Chez!

Yeah, I hope he hangs around...lol.

Actually I'm confident the club will work out our position, and work with Daly for the best outcome.

I'll be avoiding most of these contract discussions though, for obvious reasons.

RiverEagle said:
I'll be avoiding most of these contract discussions though, for obvious reasons.

Smart man. If you were lurking around when all the b/s with Foz was happening you'd realise staying away was the right thing to do.

Eventually we had a Foran superthread as about 5 new threads per day were popping up.

I was sure we were going to lose a few members through heart attacks!

My calls to not worry as most of it is speculation, and go outside and play with your pets/children/wife went unheeded. It was like they wanted the stress.

The amount of 'I heard this from someone inside the organisation" or "can't say who but someone who knows says he is leaving" was only surpassed in its incredulity by the fact people kept believing everything typed on here!

Not surprisingly, didn't hear any mea culpa's from those morons errr..misinformed after he re-signed!

Stay awaaaaaaay, stay faaaaar awaaaaaaaay!

globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:

Smart man. If you were lurking around when all the b/s with Foz was happening you'd realise staying away was the right thing to do.

Eventually we had a Foran superthread as about 5 new threads per day were popping up.

I was sure we were going to lose a few members through heart attacks!

My calls to not worry as most of it is speculation, and go outside and play with your pets/children/wife went unheeded. It was like they wanted the stress.

The amount of 'I heard this from someone inside the organisation" or "can't say who but someone who knows says he is leaving" was only surpassed in its incredulity by the fact people kept believing everything typed on here!

Not surprisingly, didn't hear any mea culpa's from those morons errr..misinformed after he re-signed!

Stay awaaaaaaay, stay faaaaar awaaaaaaaay!

Hehe the Kieran forum, not sure we can coin such a great phrase regarding dce.

Maybe the "Daily cherry Evans update"???

nah nah,he wont sign with Parra,because apparently the Choc rumour is still floating around,then again it could be a plan by them both to let everyone know that they are good buddies after all,oh dear

You do all realize you've just suggested at least three thread titles for the worriers to run with, when needed?!

I did see the Kieran forum of course.
And while I respect everyone's right to speculate, reassure or panic (or all 3 at once) I do think most of it is pointless.

Until he either re-signs or announces his defection, not much we can do about it.

Better to toddle off and take some Postcard snaps (or hats!) and defer the angst.

No real issue though with those that want to speculate.

Worry away!

I don't think we should sell the farm to keep him. He couldn't win a premiership with a bunch of under 20's and a couple of has-beens, he doesn't walk on water, not that I've seen anyway. Keep it real

If we aren't able to come to an terms with DCE. I wouldn't mind having a go at recruiting Shaun Johnson from the warriors.

Andrew.. said:
If we aren't able to come to an terms with DCE. I wouldn't mind having a go at recruiting Shaun Johnson from the warriors.
He just extended till end 2017.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/shaun-johnson-extends-stay-with-new-zealand-warriors-20140208-328hu.html

2v on the Sunday Footy Show said that Sid is happy and not going anywhere ! :)
They didn't ask about Matai :(

niccipops said:
Mitch said:
This rubbish makes it hard to get excited for games these days.

Unless you ignore the rubbish and just concentrate on those Mighty Sea Eagles on-field, not what sh*t stirring w*nkers write about us.

exactly right nicci. We keep complaining about these "journos", but we keep reading their dribble and posting it on here. I don't get it.
Didn't someone say that's the definition of insanity??
"Doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result?"

Danger might be rugby throwing big money at him also.

But then the nrl might have to help us keep him.

manlyfan76 said:
Danger might be rugby throwing big money at him also.

But then the nrl might have to help us keep him.

I don't know that a code switch makes sense for halfbacks

True so the dce should go better!
But I think rugby halves go better at league then league to Union. What I'd worry about is a massive deal for dce to play in Japan.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2