Rebel sites like the Hutch!!! (Corrected)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I was listening to talking sport this morning and I caught Piggins wife's interview.

She was saying that George was receiving many threatening emails from rabbits members, because of his non-support of the Crowe proposal. She suspected the Hutch forum supporters are responsible. She also said that the club tried to shut the forum down but its a legal mine field and that there basically has to be a new law set to shut the site down.

Ed Comment: Originally this post suggested the Burrow rather than the Hutch, though the radio either incorrectly mentioned that site or I misquoted the incorrect site. Apologies to the Burrow either way!

Thought this info may be interesting for us "rebel" supporters :)

There is also article in the Telegraph about it. Compared to the Burrow us 'rebels' are a bunch of catholic school girls

yeah i got some rather interesting info on the rebel sites etc.

We are fine esentially they cna not shut us down and we have not broken any laws. We are nothing like the burrow anyway. THe burrow is more like the rockers but with a bit more intelligence and organisation

I am sure we are fine as long as we don't do anything libellous. It is clear that the opinions expressed here are independent and we have no official offiliation with the club.

Rockers and White Stripe supporters are exactly the same, though maybe appealing to different demographics.

I don't know about us being somehow "lesser" a rebel site than the Burrow.

I didn't see the Burrow get any scoops on the rest of the football media as silvertails did last year.

And I fully intend to repeat the dose again this year .............

THe burrow is more like the rockers but with a bit more intelligence and organisation

What is the point of degrading other Manly supporters. Wether you like it or not every Manly supporter is a well heeled, university educated and white collar employed executive earning $100K plus per annum.

Manly supporters come from widely varying demographic and social backgrounds. If some do not have your self proclaimed levels of brilliance and income then why should you be so scornful of them, is it because they are not as a passionate supporter as you, is it because you bring more cash to the club. I would really be interested to know why you consider yourself such a superior supporter.

In spite of your scorn and disdain of the Rockers you were not so proud as to accept a Rockers offer to pre purchase tickets to the Parra semi final and assure yourself and someone close to you the access to gain quality seating at Parramatta Stadium. With your obvious contempt you hold that supporter group in I would not hold my breath for a similar offer.

I know you seek to promote controversy to keep debates lively and active, sometimes that works, often is just boorish but in this instance, as a proud rocker I am personally offended by your comment and the hypocrisy that is obviously acceptable to you.

Pete there are some Rockers that carry on as if they are the superior supporter.

As far as what job someone has or where they live etc, I could not give a fark as long as they are decent people.

[quote author=Daniel]
THe burrow is more like the rockers but with a bit more intelligence and organisation

What is the point of degrading other Manly supporters. Wether you like it or not every Manly supporter is a well heeled, university educated and white collar employed executive earning $100K plus per annum.

Manly supporters come from widely varying demographic and social backgrounds. If some do not have your self proclaimed levels of brilliance and income then why should you be so scornful of them, is it because they are not as a passionate supporter as you, is it because you bring more cash to the club. I would really be interested to know why you consider yourself such a superior supporter.

In spite of your scorn and disdain of the Rockers you were not so proud as to accept a Rockers offer to pre purchase tickets to the Parra semi final and assure yourself and someone close to you the access to gain quality seating at Parramatta Stadium. With your obvious contempt you hold that supporter group in I would not hold my breath for a similar offer.

I know you seek to promote controversy to keep debates lively and active, sometimes that works, often is just boorish but in this instance, as a proud rocker I am personally offended by your comment and the hypocrisy that is obviously acceptable to you.

[/quote]

lol be offended I care not.

I thank you for your help in securing tickets. but here is why I say the rockers are like the burrow. Actually I wont explain it you obviously see the similarity or offended you would not be!

oh and I dont think myself a superior supporter at all. I dont think in those terms, only one select group i know of thinks in terms of "true supporters"

To me we are all supporters, some just never lost the school yard tactics, others grew up and entered the corporate world!

[/quote]

lol be offended I care not.
but here is why I say the rockers are like the burrow. Actually I wont explain it you obviously see the similarity or offended you would not be!
[/quote]

Oh Daniel, please explain it to me, as Rocker I am clearly not at your own perceived level of excellence and intelligence and I am oh so willing to learn more. Who knows one day I may even be able to have an intelligent conversation with you, but at the moment I can only dream of of such a thing.

Us less superior Manly supporters are looking to you for your pearls of wisdom, I have read all your posts diligently and I know from what you say you must be sitting very close to the right hand of god, for you seem to see and know all.

Please Daniel, if you have just once decent shrek of decency in your body please, please explain it to me.

obviously not all rockers are the same. But it seems that as some of them tar us with the same brush, it seems fair that we do the same.

I doubt you will be able to have an intelligent conversation with me. I have read your posts, whilst you try to be wordy and controversial in your arguments against matabele, it is clear your world view is completely different to mine!

You already show a complete lack of comprehension and reading a story as a whole including history and past conversations. Its just not worth my while I just dont care enough.

I dont care enough about you, the rockers, this site, most of the people on it or football and the sea eagles in general. There is this wonderful thing out there called life, I care about that, my friends, my family, and most of all my girlfriend and her son. A grasp on reality would probably aid you and your narrow minded friends in general

[quote author=clontaago]
Where's that photo again...

Ask Matabele, I am sure he will only be to happy to expound on that

[/quote]
huh????

Are you referring to the one I made the apology about?

lol That is the point CW. It as the usual rocker crap about true supporters, it was not mentioned by us.

[quote author=Corso_Pete]
[quote author=clontaago]
Where's that photo again...

Ask Matabele, I am sure he will only be to happy to expound on that

[/quote]
huh????

Are you referring to the one I made the apology about?
[/quote]

I suspect that Clontaggo is making reference to the now infamous "First Fleeters" pic, which you did withdraw and apologise for. If it is not that pic to which he refers then perhaps he could further explain.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6