Rebecca Wilson passes away.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Being a terrible journalist does not mean someone has to suffer and die an early death especially with young kids

My mum passed away at 83 .... It really makes me feel so sorry for the family losing their mum at 54 ..... I couldn't imagine what my life would have been like losing mum nearly 30 years earlier.

My condolences to the family and friends of Rebecca, please everyone save your negative comments for another day ... no good will come of it now.

Finally, never miss an opportunity to tell your parents how much they mean to you, because you never really know when you'll get the chance again.

My mum passed away at 83 .... It really makes me feel so sorry for the family losing their mum at 54 ..... I couldn't imagine what my life would have been like losing mum nearly 30 years earlier.

My condolences to the family and friends of Rebecca, please everyone save your negative comments for another day ... no good will come of it now. Finally, never miss an opportunity to tell your parents how much they mean to you, because you never really know when you'll get the chance again.
I lost both of mine before I was 25, but I thank that at least I was a young man - so sorry when someone loses a parent before they have entered adulthood.

And yes wise words - simply don't have regrets as you can't do anything about a parental regret once they have passed

I corresponded many times with Rebecca. Mostly because she was ALWAYS guaranteed to give me a reply.
Whether I agreed or disagreed with her or was simply asking a question Bec would respond almost immediately.
Most would be surprised she had a good sense of humour and said more than people think a journo would to the ordinary Joe in an email.
My last correspondence with her was in regards to a certain individual within the club to which she signed off with " he won't know what hit him ".
I know she would've loved to finish that project.
My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

I thought she was a terrific journalist. Did not always get it right, but who does? For the most part, quite astute, and was an advocate for integrity in sport. Heartfelt sorrow for her family. God Bless.

That's just really sad. It's a show of respect for her journalism the way she irked us Manly fans. Without strong opinions and controversy the result is boring articles.
RIP and heal well to her family.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4