Realistically nobody has a bloody clue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have a clue.

We will win vs the warriors - well. Then smash the Panthers at home infront of Snake and Skivvy and a massive crowd.
Play the Panthers again the following week in the finals - smash them.
Play Roosters - smash them too.
Then pulverise the Storm.
Then annihilate the Broncos to cap off the biggest upset in recent NRL history.

Go you good thing.
Your post was going really well until your last line: it's a rugby saying and it gives me the ****s beyond

Motivational Speaker
https://twitter.com/mikecrossland/status/900199447405228033

IMG_20170823_134450.jpg

I'm thinking had we not lost to the Tigers a few weeks ago,I think we beat the dogs,that last minute try by the Tigers looks like it as takin the confidence from some of our senior players,I may be wrong but had we won I think we don't loose another game leading right up to the semis,but now it looks like we may not even get there.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new whipping boy. If we lose this week, we can blame mike crossland.
How many home truths and motivational speeches have some of these players had this year ?
What good does motivating some of our inept players that lack NRL quality .
This is like motivating Walker to be a star at 5/8 . What good did Walkers motivation at 5/8 do last season ?He isnt a quality 5/8 and he will never be ! Just like some of our players , they just dont have what it takes to be consistent quality performers at NRL level .
A quality semi finals team has quality players across the park and we will always play disadvantaged if we keep playing with inept players .
You can try and lead / motivate a horse to water but you cant make him drink it and we will never toast the grand final champagne glass if we keep persisting with some of the NRL pretenders in this team.
you-can-take-a-horse-to-water-illustration.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for my new wall paper !!

Players look united, settled and happy - so win or lose, I'm happy. All I want is passion, teamwork and no disharmony within the playing group and Barrett resigned.
I too like the smiles, augurs well for this match.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8