Re-watching the game over the net

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just to clarify for byso and fluffy I am watching the game on my laptop over the internet...

Anyway here are my notes so far (almost half time).

- King actually had a very good half but it was up and down. There was a preiod of about 10 minutes leading up to the first bunnies try where he was one of the best on the field.

- Watmough is just incredible. My opinion of this guy has turned around 100% he goes looking for the ball and finds it, following it up with 10 metres more often that not. He is nearly always the first to tackle after the ball chase and is just in everything. This guy cant do a thing wrong

- Witt had a strong half and a lot of his work went unnoticed

- Hicks, didnt look as ginger as he did at the game, I think he just looked a bt dodgy here and there, but he made some great impact runs

- Defense was great, they moved up in a line no one rushed out of the line and they were ver patient.

....more to come

I thought Witt took on the line at the right times (though it was always the right time to take on the Rabbitohs line) and showed some good evasive skills.

the only criticism with witt is that he would run to the line stop and try to run along it.

One major criticism I have is that the commentators had to say "They have gone the short side" way too many times

the only criticism with witt is that he would run to the line stop and try to run along it.

I noticed that too. He needs to attack the line with some agression, or at least some direction.

Btw, Mona's line break = GOLD!

Its amazing how different the game looks when you arent i the sun and full of beer

when you put 48 on the board its great.

im not suprised at your comments on king - his stats are rather impressive and show that once his match fitness gets back he will be good.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4