re: football club member

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Philip

Being a Football Club Member, do I have any 'rights' as in making a Official Complaint regarding season tickets at the next Football Club Meeting. I've posted 3 times on the official site, but every time, they get removed. I've sent 2 letters to the Football Club, but get no reply.

We love watching Manly play and we prefer grandstand seating, but paying $840 for Crap seats isn't fair. We, like so many other season ticket holders we have spoken to, would of paid the extra $$$ for quality seats, but now the club has Money, they don't give a fu** about season ticket holders.

Thanks.

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

Get on the phone to him rather than email

mate you may find that the tickets that you want are already taken, they cant sell the same seats twice, at the begginning of the year you should get a map and you pick which area you would like.

mate you may find that the tickets that you want are already taken, they cant sell the same seats twice, at the begginning of the year you should get a map and you pick which area you would like.

thanks einstein, I would never of thought of that!!!!

Up to last year, we sat in the same seats since the Arko stand was opened. this year all season tickets holders in the arko stand have been MOVED to section I(CRAP view) and the best seats are for supposely vips/corporate, mostly lower grade players/wives etc, but this year have been empty most games.

we have already phoned the footy club, spoke to a woman and got nowhere. I'll phone phillip dean tomorrow.

if we want season tickets in the arko stand, we will have to put up with the $840 impaired view. :evil:

Hey dude I sat in section D on Sunday right on halway, the seats were awesome, you should ask to sit there.

You'll get a lot further champ if you refrain from Making smart arse comments like your last one to people who are only trying to be helpful. Next time they might just tell you to **** off

Am not surpirsed you don't get a response. If some clown gave me that rubbish like your first line here I wouldn't waste my time with a reply

$840.00 ??????????????????????????

Forget that !!
How about next season , you join the rest of us on "The John Hopoate Family Hill "

I prefer to call it Daniel's house of foul mouthed drunkedness

I did mention to Philip Dean a few weeks back that a few people had issues with seat allocation. He replied that the best thing for them to do would be to ring he or Bob Saunders direct and they would treat it with utmost priority.

I think Saunders is your first port of call Philip - it'd be worth a try and let us know how you go!

Thanks mata. We went to the football club today, talked to bob saunders and changed our seating in the ken arthurson stand for this season.

Corporate seating/boxes in the jane try stand isnt that expensive, might be a alternative for 2006.

corporate box is pretty cheap i was thinking about getting a few people together to get some corpporate seating next year too

Find out how much it is and we could have an alternateeagles banner, drinks served by the Fuji gals, hot food, um... maybe getting carried away a bit here but it sounds appealing. I'll hit the bank manager for a loan, no worries.

PEPSI said:

Am not surpirsed you don't get a response. If some clown gave me that rubbish like your first line here I wouldn't waste my time with a reply

Hey Kiwi, did you get a nice little PM from this wanker?

if you havent got the balls to try posting that sort of thing in the forum Phillip then fvck off back to the hole in the ground you crawled out of you gutless little prick

hahaha Fro,yes I did. I hope to get more to,got a nice chuckle from it.

I beleive Keyboard Hero amd Kiwi Fag were some terms used :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got Country faggit, except he left the O out of country. I suggested he might like to brush up on his spelling before trying to ackt Tuff :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4