Rd20 Panthers v Sea Eagles teams and chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Make the penalties 10-3

EDIT: Imagine the whingeing the commentators would be doing if The Dragons were losing the penalty count 10-3 !!

Kiwi Eagle said:
This is another win in 2nd gear for us

We had better get out of second gear soon or we will be fodder in the finals. I guess the ref's have not helped our cause.

just saw the replay of the disallowed try....
they look for any piss-weak excuse to disallow a try we score yet how often have we been on the receiving end of poor decisions favouring the opposition

All sports betting on rugby league should be suspended and an investigation should be launched into the integrity of referees.

Just watching it on TV now, may be that I am sick as a dog but it seems that Penrith are getting a real run with the clowns in pink here. How was that DCE try not given.

What a joke, it was striped back, went back and then ruled forward. What rubbish.

Then 5 minutes later Brett is tackled at the line after a long kick and chase from the Panthers, gets up to play the ball and is brought down a second time. No penalty, Rubbish - Its called having a second go, and it is normally a penalty.

TokyoEagle said:
Their 3 to choose from were Glenn, Matai and Lyon.

That is spot on. Glenn was everywhere and Matai had a big one

Get ready for a lot more of the same. The best of the lot is 1 on Glenn in the 2nd half

Rusty said:
Just watching it on TV now, may be that I am sick as a dog but it seems that Penrith are getting a real run with the clowns in pink here. How was that DCE try not given.

What a joke, it was striped back, went back and then ruled forward. What rubbish.

Then 5 minutes later Brett is tackled at the line after a long kick and chase from the Panthers, gets up to play the ball and is brought down a second time. No penalty, Rubbish - Its called having a second go, and it is normally a penalty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6