Rd2 Todays player scoops

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
At each game I talk to many players and try to ask relevant questions to help inform AE posters.

*Mark Lennon did his knee after 10 odd mins in PL could be out for 4-6 weeks doesn't know if an opp is required. He's shattered.

*Nearly all players that I spoke to think that Hoppa is in hot water over the tackle. Mitch is very keen to step up if required he played very strong yet again.

*Tezza said he "strained" a calf. Feels he should be OK for next week.

*Monas went of because of cramp. He was still limping a bit. But is OK for next week.

*Glen Stewarts thumb opp went very well and already has cast off should be ready in 2 weeks.

*Hicksy will be back on round 5 v the dragons..

*I asked the "Assassin" Minogue will he relish having a crack at SBW and he said yes but he's to bloody quick. He loves to carve players up but he said he doesn't throw his whole body when putting on a big hit like Hoppa.

*Jye Mullane is ready in 2 weeks. Doesn't know what position he'll play. He's concentrating on getting healthy.

*Alberts is another 2-3 weeks all is going well.

*Jim Sedaris, Nick Kosef were at the game. Nick still has is pub in Nth QLD. Ben Walker also has a pub up there.

All the players are stoked about the win and the big crowd both at Brookie and the club. There expecting an even bigger crowd next week.

Which players did you talk to about Hoppa? Ryan is trying to allege that they thought the Hoppa hit was okay.

Hows BK, his calf was iced at the end of the game

Was Ryan there?????

They definately think he's in hot water obviously not saying much.

I spoke to about 6 about it.....can't give specifics sorry!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6