MVP: Rd 6 v Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
I didn’t see this anywhere… so just wanted to make my thoughts known

3 - Olakau’atu
2 - Garrick
1 - Tuipulotu

Haumole should really get a look in for origin this year with Sims out of sorts. Best back rower in the comp atm and it’s great to see us using him as our main attacking option with Tommy out

3 - Mole.
2 - Foz
1 - DCE

Special mention to Koula. Every bit a first grader and his defence is especially impressive. I don't know if Parker and Harper can both keep their spot for much longer.

3 - Mole.
2 - Foz
1 - DCE

Special mention to Koula. Every bit a first grader and his defence is especially impressive. I don't know if Parker and Harper can both keep their spot for much longer.
If Koula plays and hits things up like he has the last couple of weeks he has played, Harper may not get back in the side.
Tuipolotu is also going to put pressure on Garrick & Saab, and to some extent the centres, with his yardage out of our end.

Last edited:
3 DCE
2 Foran
1 Paseka

Special Mention to Dylan Walker. He has made himself indispensable. Huamole, as always. Aloiai also righted the ship and straightened up our attack in his second stint.

The ref needs to get a mention for keeping the Titans in the game for the first half, and, while they certainly played better during the second half, for making sure it was a grandstand TV finish.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8