Rd 6 Manlys most improved/best player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I think Witt played very well.....his best so far.

Kicked well in general play. good defence.

Willos best game

biggest improvement on last week - Steppa

but the award goes to

Kylie - made about 90m and was smashing them in defence again. His attack was great this game. He was making huge in roads and hitting the line heaps harder than eny other game this year.

So no one rated Witts performance?
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon Apr 18 2005, 03:23PM ]</span>

Witt was good.

Most improved is Matai by streaks! He will kill it in 1st's when he has secured a permanent spot.

Best on the weekend was BK, Kite and the Beaver. 3 way tie.

Witt showed a good improvement. His strengths are in defence and scramble defence and has a lot of heart. I still think his kicking game has a long way to go. He put some down Shiffy's throat and kicked to the centre of the field when the wings were a better option, and when he did kick there no one knew it was coming. Despite the negativity from me he is getting better & better.

I think Kite's come a long way in the past fortnight, may even reclaim his origin jumper. I thought Witt played well all year, he defends well and takes the pressure off Monaghan without trying to be too spectacular. I can live with that.

[quote author='smallblacktext'></span>[/quote]

He is going OK, I just expect a little more from a first string 5/8, especially in attack. His kicking game is too inconsistent. But having said that he is only young and definitely on the improve, just don't think he is one of our best at the moment.

watching the replay just now i think he played really really well. He set up a few tries and took some pressure off Monas in attack. His defence is awesome and how does he always manage an offload?? lol

Great game from Witty.

I thought Heckenberg had his worst game (he played well just by his standard)

Fell off quite a few tackles late in the 2nd half at a crucial time. Thankfully nothing came of them. Looking forward to having Tezza back

Witt had a very good game , Steve Mattai gets better every week , I cant understand why Mona's didnt get 1 point in the Dally M's tho

I was surprised as well I think Fly is the flavour of the month so he'll be stacking up the points. He is playing well but so is Monas and co!

Whatmough got another 3.

he leads on 11 points and is looking a chance.

Second is wesser and shiffer on 9

witt is hopeless.catch and pass.i was sitting in the management and ex players area and he was cursed for the whole game from go to whoa.his kicking in general play is an absolute disgrace.what games are you watching lads.

most people agree he played well.. what game are YOU watching ?

I think you focus on his negatives and fail to see his positives.. I know that feeling.. i did that with Torrens.. !drunk:

witt is hopeless.catch and pass.i was sitting in the management and ex players area and he was cursed for the whole game from go to whoa.his kicking in general play is an absolute disgrace.what games are you watching lads.

Take it easy crackpipe, you're going to strain something.

It was an improvement from his other games, to be honest though i'm not watching all moves as a critique as i'm busy taking photos.

He was much better in the first 20 mins and ran at the line a couple of times.

I havnt seen the rest of the replay yet, but he wasnt overly impressive.

Mind you, this is just game 5 with a new club after being shafted constantly by BS

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4