MVP: Rd 23 v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Should’ve switched on the tv with 15 to go…

3 Big O - more for some desperation defence earlier in the game before he started to fire in attack late.

2 Schu - He’s rocks and diamonds but his good is very, very good.

1 Koula - one of the few players to look constantly dangerous. Would have like to see him and Reuben switch positions…nothing to lose…

Vote away!

3 ola had a good game
2 koula good effort in a tough part of the field
1 lodge because we were on top while he was on + I couldn't come up with another ola rhyme

3 - Ola. Easiest decision ever.
2 - Bully. Had a go which more than I can say for some.
1 - Froggy. Because he always gives his guts.

Obligatory Schu comment. @:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:

Ola
Froggy
Bully

Honestly you guys voting for Schu and Koula seriously?. They were both pathetic tonight. Koula got owned by Tupou who won a comp 10 years ago, and he was a lazy oaf all night. He only got his jersey dirty in junk time versus 12 men. Surely you guys were watching the Kayo mini for the tries only.
Schu was also completely pathetic. Missed tackles, lazy play and dog crap again, until junk time.
For 60 minutes of this game (when there was an actual contest) these guys couldn’t make a tackle break through tissue paper, and that’s IF they even wanted the ball.

Money Wa$ted.

When are we gonna realise that there are players in this team mailing it in?. Tuilagi was garbage, Saab was owned by Tupon all night.

JWH, Tupou, Keary, 100 teeth Tedesco played with way more passion than nearly all our team because they care about the jersey they put on.
As much as I hate the Rooaters this is bleeding obvious to me.

Anyway season over. We are put out of our misery.

NYEagle

3 - Olakau’atu - absolute beast, fear we will lose him as his talent is wasted in our side
2 - Schuster - don’t care what anyone says but we don’t score any tries without him tonight. There are votes in here for the 3 other players in our spine and they created nothing
1 - Vaega - loved his energy and made some really good charges, bit gassed towards the end but that is common amongst all our players this year

3 - Ola. Easiest decision ever.
2 - Bully. Had a go which more than I can say for some.
1 - Froggy. Because he always gives his guts.

Obligatory Schu comment. @:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:@:mad:
+ 1 please scoreboard.

I was pleased for Ray, thought he did OK.

Schu: don't know what to say. He lays on a couple of lovely tries with a beautiful short kicking game. Then other times it is literally like he has just switched his brain off.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8