MVP: Rd 21 v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Don’t know how to feel about that.

Anyway…

3 Foz
2 Saab
1 Sandwich

Vote away!

Man its a long drive back to Blacktown after a loss, have done it too many times this year...

3. Saab - caught everything they bombed at him. Id rather see him take the fullback on more when in flight. Not a fan of the grubber..
2. Walker - was the catalyst of our initial comeback. We look so much sharper with him on. Wish he wasn't leaving..
1. Foz. Im worried about next season without him. I think we'll be rudderless..

Nearly 1 point to Jake. Took on their big boppas and kept cutting them down.

3 - Foz. - Better than DCE and on a fifth of the money.
2 - Walker - very solid match
1 - Jake - The mop and bucket at his best again.

3 Foz that's him done for the season his hammy won't recover now.

2. Walker one of his better games for us

1. Brookvale oval crowd that was one of the bigger crowds for some time no spare seats anywhere.

3. Foz - hope that injury isn't too bad, if we lose him for rest of year it's going to be ugly. The only real leader we have in this team.
2. Walker - funny how our two "lesser" playmakers are showing up the headless chook. Less funny is that neither of them will be here next season.
1. Saab - good game, but he can thank Foz a lot for that. He's quick once wound up, but not as quick over 20-30. There were at least two times last night he had space but didn't have the confidence in his acceleration to take it on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4