MVP: Rd 2 Roosters v Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 Turbo
2 Siro
1 Walker

Fantastic defensive performance by the boys with Walker chiming in nicely on that left edge and Siro running/hitting hard on the right. Attack was still clunky with Walker (hence just 1 point) crabbing a little in the middle and DCE having an off kicking game.

1 - 7 need to be far better in taking advantage of field position to win a game against quality opposition in the back end of the season. I can see the potential but they all need to be better in attack.

Tom
Jake
Dylan

Special mention.... Anasta/Voss next time game will be with no crowd, and on mute. The way Voss carried on against Manly, seemed he must have gone home all depressed about our win :)
Same here.

We muted the TV every time the Rorters had the ball as Anasta was getting way too annoying gushing over everything they did.

3 Tom - Best attitude I've seen him display in a Manly jersey
2 Dylan - As above
1 AFB - ........just pipping Boyle, Much improved.

Just watched the replay again.

Boyle had a seriously good game.
Amazing what a full pre-season with Des and Donny will do.

Plus last year I think it was said he was getting over a shoulder injury, so it looks like now it's all guns blazing.

I'm happy he's going this well so far.

Just watched the replay again.

Boyle had a seriously good game.
Amazing what a full pre-season with Des and Donny will do.

I am shocked at how well he is going. But you are right he was coming back from a shoulder reconstruction last season and came to us late. Even at full strength him and keppie may retain their spots. They are definitely ahead of paseka who looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane.

I still rate Paseka , has had a shocking run with lower leg injuries to disrupt his i st grade career to date however

Voting for Rd 2 (and possibly the season @:cry:) closed.

3 Turbo
2 Walks
1 DCE

Stay safe, stay home and thanks for voting!

Thanks Mr Mo.S.To

This was updated faster than the official tipping comp. Dan has covid?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4