MVP: Rd 18 v Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wtf Lolol…..again bagging Walker! For what reason? He was quite dangerous every time he touched the ball as was mentioned many times by commentary! Don’t know what game you watched but tonight he was pretty good!
Walker plays well but dances to his own beat. Bet his kindergarten report card said "does not play well with others". Whenever he gets involved in attack or defence we seem to lose all cohesion.

3. Foran
2. Guaca
1. Froggy (he rarely gets a point on here but is such an improved player this season. He is tough, tackles everything, has a sharp passing game and can make a break. He should trust himself more and take more scoots from dummy half)
Froggy was great again tonight, his huge kick and leading of the chase from dummy half was a massive play and a momentum shifter when we really needed it.
Saying that, I gave Con my 1 point, made a huge difference when shifted to halfback and his two huge plays broke them.

3. Foran
2. Olakau’atu
1. Crocker

Would have gave shu 1 but felt he bombed a few plays. Still a very big and positive impact.

3. Haumole - He is going to have a game in the next few weeks where he announces himself to the rest of the NRL. His defence is unreal.
2. Suli - Best game i have seen from him. I saw second efforts in defence!
1. Foz - The prodigal son. I am so glad he came home.

3 - Foran
2 - Olakau'atu
1 - Harper

Schuster unlucky to miss out. Great effort without our three highest paid players. If we can stay injury free heading into the finals, watch out NRL

3 - Foz
remote.axd

2 - Schuster
remote.axd

1 - Suli
remote.axd

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4