MVP: Rd 15 v Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 Paseka the tent man
2 Foran the Fozman
1 Turbo the soon to be legend Man

Another game where any player could any points and wouldn't be off, well 2nd half anyway.
Special mention to walk man, Kapowman, the Ruebman, Harperman, Haumoleman, DCEman, Crokerman, Parkerman, Saabman, Lawman, Burboman, Keppieman, Slipperman, K De MAN, not sure if Funaman got on but fk mention to ya anyway.
and of DESMAN

The fking Superfriends Supermen effort

Oh MAAAAAAAAANLY

3. Turbo - absolute freak, just has an insatiable appetite to score tries.
2. Foran - has lost a couple of yards pace but still has it. Took the ball to the line and makes that left edge so dangerous.
1. Paseka - just when you think he's a beast....he produces a grubber!! Two games in a row he's busted the line off the kick-off. Adin who?

Obviously Tommy gets the 3 but Foran was enormous in getting us back on track. That’s his best game at Manly since his return. Walker gets the 1 point for me.
That vision of him going off when we were down ….,wow, I haven’t seen him blow up like that before. And whatever he said had a swift and desired effect. He was just carving up, and throwing the right ball every time in the second half. Garrick couldn’t believe his luck.

This week it's a case of eenie meenie miney mo - they were all so good!
It doesn't seem fair to only name 3, but:

3 - Foz
2 - Turbo
1 - Walker

3 - Turbo - who else
2 - Walker - when he was injured I didn’t think there would be a spot for him but wow, he was immense. This role we have him playing in is perfect
1 - Foran - been awesome the last couple of weeks since returning from injury

Paseka very unlucky not to get a point but once again a very good team performance

All points to Turbo. Why the love for Garrick. If he had his kicking boots on we would have matched the scums total 😀

3.turbo. He was ridiculous.
2.tent. Could be anything. Has some serious pace for a front rower too.
1. Harper. Did some unreal defensive work on Fifitas side again.

All points to Turbo. Why the love for Garrick. If he had his kicking boots on we would have matched the scums total 😀
If he had his kicking boots on he could have broken the record for most points in a game for Manly. Current record is 30. He scored 28 points kicking 6 from 11

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8