MVP: Rd 15 v Dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garrick
Croker
Schuster

The points could go anywhere really. Garrick was incredible, Croker played his best game since the Cowboys game last year and giving a point to Schuster for just being solid and being such an important part of our attack. I hate the **** he gets from people around the league, I wouldn’t want anyone else in that 5/8 spot and he’s only 21

Wow so hard (in a great way) Tom & DCE are obvious but I'll give the points to
Rueben Garrick = 3 pts
Lachlan Croker = 2 pts
Taniela and the Schu split decision for the 1 pt
but seriously they all played to the Manly standard .... great effort and hopefully followed up next week.

This is so much better than those weeks where the team plays so poorly that you struggle to find anyone worthy of points. For what it’s worth...

3 - Croker. One of, if not his best game ever.
2 - Ruebs. Please don’t move him back to the wing.
1 - Tom. - For being Tom.

Special mentions.

DCE....Just ran the show.
Koula....I bagged the guy a couple of weeks ago so fair’s fair....I have to mention him when he has a blinder. The guy is damn quick.

Top performance from all. DCE in career best form and Croker as well, he was our best player in the loss to Newcastle. All our forwards seem to respond to him, good times ahead when Jakes back.

3 Garrick
2 DCE
1 Croker
Honourable mentions Turbo, Keppie, Paseka, Bull, Koula
Switch Ruebs with DCE for mine, largely based on the fact that his attacking opportunities came off the back of great lead up work for DCE. Two beautiful long balls to get him outside his man, a beautiful round the corner pass for Tom who found Croker who kicked, and the kick from deep inside our half that led to the Garrick/Turbo exchange.

On second thoughts, there’s the Garrick effort plays that were simply brilliant. The chase on Croker’s kick, the try saver on Niu. He backed up everything. The move and flick pass for Saab’s try. OK, maybe Garrick then 😂

The ruck was effective because of Croker’s willingness to bring players onto the ball. Love the honourable mentions too.

Last edited:
This is so much better than those weeks where the team plays so poorly that you struggle to find anyone worthy of points. For what it’s worth...

3 - Croker. One of, if not his best game ever.
2 - Ruebs. Please don’t move him back to the wing.
1 - Tom. - For being Tom.

Special mentions.

DCE....Just ran the show.
Koula....I bagged the guy a couple of weeks ago so fair’s fair....I have to mention him when he has a blinder. The guy is damn quick.
Surely that’s Croker’s best game by a streak. He has had the odd moment in games or at least competed really hard, but last night was a genuine 9 performance. I haven’t seen that from him yet. It looked like he was hooker and not a stop gap.

3 the pack , unbelievable punch Keppie , Sippers Paseka outstanding clever work from Croker , Fainu should keep his spot too and great work from the bench Aloi etc.The pack gave the space for DCE and Schu to do there thing unlocking Garrick Koula Saab how good seeing them run free??
2 Garrick he was terrific that should be his spot now
1 Split DCE Turbo and Schu ,so good to watch them carveing up some dolphins
Now let’s put the cleaners thru the slime

Okay, after much reflection.

3.Garrick
2.Turbo
1.Croker

DCE heads a list of many unlucky players

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6