Rd 15 Sea Eagles V Eels teams, news & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly are the better side and look more likely to go on and win.... they just need to stay patient. Parramatta are just hanging in the game and the longer the gap is only 6 points they'll be a chance. Manly just need to score next.

From what i can make out from listening to the game on radio Manly are not going to Foran's side much??

Its danger time.

Parra try from Rose dropping the ball from kick off.

We are struggling.

It was a bad error straight from the kick off and that's what gave them field position. Manly aren't playing that bad..... as I said Parramatta are getting plenty of luck and are hanging in.

Can't close down the ball, second phase play is killing us and Parra are just chucking it around. Not as much urgency in defence as previous weeks. Still confident we'll win, just need to play smart footy for last 15

I don't think Des has used his bench too well tonight. Especially since T-Rex wen't down. Not much game time for Gualavo and nothing yet for Mauro means too much time for too few IMO.

WOW. Used a get out of jail free card with that.

Good 15 man performance. But hopefully that's our worst game for a while.

LOL. Poor old Parra. F***in Hayne ****s himself at the end when under pressure. Didn't hear Lozza jizzing his pants over Haynes "no look" passes at the end. Love beating Parra.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4