Rd 15 Sea Eagles V Eels teams, news & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley said:
There's bias and there's just plain blindness. Hayne would be first winger picked if he was on our books.

blindness....LOL!
2009 hayne would go straight in, but 2011 hayne is shyte and our players are in better form.

and didn't sticky tell you hayne is a 5/8 playing fullback...lol?

Looking at the positives re: MNF - we will either be in a position to go to first or second on the ladder, because Benji and Co have defeated SGI at Leichhardt and the Squall will either have won, lost or drawn. So the boys will know exactly what they need to do to take first or second spot and gain a potential psychological advantage over the Dragons, going into Rd 16.

DSM5 said:
Is this a danger game for us?

The one's you think are dangers usually are not, the ones you don't think are dangers can sometimes be.

There's a loss in these guys soon, I have a terrible feeling they'll be looking a week in the future and not at this Monday.

Having said that, play as they have been playing and we'll slaughter them!!

NSW Cup vs Jets:
Scott Blanch
Ben Shorter
Dean Whare
Michael Oldfield
Sione Ala
Liam Foran
Gary Riccardi (c)
James Cunningham
Liam Higgins
Matt Cross
Daniel Harrison
Darcy Lussick
Kyle Lodge

Joseph Hawkins
Ray Moujalli
Junior Palau
Mitch Jowett

I hope the players aren't as complacent as most of you guys. No game is in the bag until it's....well....in the bag. Dragoons thought that 2 weeks ago!!! I reckon this could be a danger game. The eels will come ready for battle and they won't just lie down.
I'm really looking forward to this game, which I'll be watching at some bar in Phuket. Sea Eagles by 7.

Every game is a potential danger game - am sure Des will have the boys switched on for it. They only have to cast their minds back to Parra stadium last year when we wuz robbed......time for some retribution!

Maybe someone should bring a bashed up door to present to Des :dodgy:

Can anyone let me know what the parra forum is saying about the game?

the centre Loko has a bit of skill and is a big unit for a 20 year old

A bit annoyed with this game was planning on going to Origin on Wednesday but can't and also catch this game

Perhaps there should be a new chant for Parra: "our door hinges are stronger than yours,
D E S S I E, D E S S I E"

Manly v Parramatta, Brookvale Oval, Monday 7pm (EST) "You have to admire the stealth in Manly's NRL campaign. Des Hasler has managed to keep just about his whole team out of Origin contention despite being the form team of the NRL. It started with Jamie Lyon; all of a sudden he doesn't feel like playing Origin again. Then Ricky calls on-fire fullback Brett Stewart: 'Ah, sorry Ricky, my groin is feeling a bit tight.' Then, if you still don't believe me, cite Jason King's performance in Origin I - he ran for less metres than my grandma on her morning walk, guaranteeing his omission for the rest of the series. Eels coach Stephen Kearney better hope Jarryd Hayne backs up; they'll need him to get within 18."
"Can Parramarra upset a marginally weakened Sea Eagles team in some Monday Night Football madness?"
Agree/disagree with The Adjudicator? Tell him, in 100 words or fewer, why your team will win this match by leaving a comment at the bottom of the page.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/the-adjudicator-gives-his-early-take-on-round-15-of-the-2011-nrl-premiership/story-fn3g99dy-1226074226148

eagles2win said:
the centre Loko has a bit of skill and is a big unit for a 20 year old

A bit annoyed with this game was planning on going to Origin on Wednesday but can't and also catch this game

Loko is the only player besides Hayne that will cause headaches - Slimeys will lift but unfortunately this Seaeagle side means business.
Mk special Manly 9+ half time. :p

Eels are a vastly improved outfit since ditching Mortimer. Yet they are still really crap (which goes to show how bad he was).

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Eels are a vastly improved outfit since ditching Mortimer. Yet they are still really crap (which goes to show how bad he was).

I think that Mortimer could be made into a handy hooker. He's got all the attributes - toughness, can pass left to right and would be a nightmare to defend against with his darts out of dummie half.

Now I just hope Stephen Kearney doesn't read this .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4