MVP: Rd 12 v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

NYEagle

Bencher
Just saw the score. You are welcome.

Glad I could sit this one out so Manly could win. My heart could not watching another soft loss, but glad something different happened this time.

But this is one win against 3 losses. They owe us two more.

NYEagle

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Really hard to assign points I reckon… the team were strong across the park and all contributed something to that win…

3 - Sandwich - I have been critical of him at centre but he did a lot of thing right tonight and I feel like it would be wrong for me to not recognise his effforts
2 - Burbo - missed a couple of tackles but generally was really strong tonight and made plenty of effective stops. Ran a fantastic line, showed speed and control to score a try when we needed it most
1 - Grasshopper - played too well in his debut for me not to give him something

TT (the other one), Jake, Chez, Brooksy all deserve points and probably a couple more…

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Nooooo. He had some horror moments to be his usual rocks and diamonds.
You did notice his effort to get tackled on the 5th tackle when we had the ball and were attacking? We went from 12-0 to 12-6 on the back of that

frank stokes

Nooooo. He had some horror moments to be his usual rocks and diamonds.
Well his diamonds had a few carats I thought… went across field a couple of times but I do not recall any clangers - maybe a bomb that went out on the full (was that Chez?)

frank stokes

You did notice his effort to get tackled on the 5th tackle when we had the ball and were attacking? We went from 12-0 to 12-6 on the back of that
Yeah but tackled on the 5th in an attacking position is nowhere near as bad as in your own half…
Not saying he was perfect but thought he kicked really effectively and had some high quality touches…

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16