Raudonikis' comments about Mason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mason should move to the US. Large salaries, large egos, large mouths. He'd be good in the NFL.

threatening to strike during origin is bloody stupid however
i think he has apoint look at all the moeny coming in to the game and Where is it going????

News keep taking their slice of the pie to make up for money they lost gaining control of the game during super league and tbh i find that down right obscene.

Thats before u talk about how cheap fox gets rights to our game, a game that rates better than Gayfl but doesnt get anywhere near as much for broadcast rights.

I think alot of money gets poured into juniors and recruitment that's why rugby league has the best young talented guys playing.

I think 50,000 is enough for a young fringe player, if they perform and make first grade they will get more money via match payments and definitely make up for it as their career progresses, if they are 25+ and still on the minimum then it's their own fault, they either have poor negotiating skills or have to realise they just aren't very good players and go and get a real job like the rest of us poor sods.

Andrew Johns was on the football show and he said if you want players to stop defecting to Union you have to up the price your paying representative players. One day later and Mason is calling a strike to the game for a pay rise to... other players?

tbh its not a massive issue anyway, since 2001 we have only lost a handfull of players to Union, and a few of those were late in their careers anyway. I think Gallop has it right by not making any rash decisions and throwing money at them, he has to think about the long term furture of the game.

I agree with that, however the trend is starting to show players leaving for Union and Superleague at a much younger age.

Despite all that John's is wrong anyhow. How can we keep fringe players if the rep players are the one's getting more money.

How much money do you need before you're just a greedy ****er?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2