RATE our props .. have your say .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let us put things in perspective feathered friend ....

Our Legendary club has a proud history of filling in the gaps by great players like
The Snake , The Wombat , Cliffy , Beaver , Lyon etc etc

No one is greater or Bigger than our Legendary club

Not even the greatest of them all. The one and only Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
I love your work mate. Never stop! cant wait till tomorrow.. ahh the mighty maroon and white once again! Some times i wish i could hibernate until season start ;)

Afb will be missed. He wasn't at his best last season and i dont think we have filled thagap
With the game turning into touch footy I think we will be ok with Aloiai. He is a better lateral mover and has aggression. I loved AFB as a player; however, unless the rules revert back (which I think they are a chance over the next year or two), this six-again rule has changed the forward mould.

With the game turning into touch footy I think we will be ok with Aloiai. He is a better lateral mover and has aggression. I loved AFB as a player; however, unless the rules revert back (which I think they are a chance over the next year or two), this six-again rule has changed the forward mould.
Perhaps you are right.. we will see how they both go soon enough

Our Legendary club has a proud history of filling in the gaps by great players like
The Snake , The Wombat , Cliffy , Beaver , Lyon etc etc
You left one out ;)
A prominent player (who has never failed) left us one year, but a year later we won the comp anyway!
But yes, I agree with you, no-one is indispensable.

I love your work mate. Never stop! cant wait till tomorrow.. ahh the mighty maroon and white once again! Some times i wish i could hibernate until season start ;)
I see Great Manly players and Great supporters too

All making great contributions to our legendary club
Just like me and you

and I think to my self..... what a wonderful world

PRICELESS!!!|
EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

My opinion is ..

#1 .. Paseka .. late last year showed glimpses of the beast he will be .. and ready to take the mantle as our premier prop .. surprised me with his adjustment to the quicker game with his athleticism ... will continue his slow burn rise ..

#2 .. Aloiai .. Some say he had a breakout year last year ... will add some aggression and intent ... doesn't mind giving himself a rap .. but I suspect he will back it up ..

#3 .. Kapow .... should be our #1 .. but as long as he seems to play for team Marty before team Manly won't be .. if he suddenly gets the pack attitude could be awesome .. until then will do enough to be our number 3 ?

#4 .. Keppie ... holds this position at the moment, but lost his way last year with the quicker game. certainly has the attitude and ability ... important year in the young mans career ...

#5 ... Boyle .. A tradesman .. goes okay .. don't know how big his upside is ... but I guess we need some $150k props on the bench ..

#6 .. Sipley .. The missing man .. Tof who? .. some have raps on him .. I don't know ... hopefully he will impress in reggies and prove his supporters correct ..

#7 ... Saddler ... still a development squad player so has time in the reggies ... a young man on a mission and looks certain to force his way up this ladder .... a rough diamond ...

#'s 8 & 9 ... Fainu and Tuitavake ... both still development players and unless they show brilliance in reggies don't expect
them to feature his year .

PSS ... and I am just praying that Dessie sees Guacamole as a back rower and not a prop ...
Good analysis Woodsie, I hope Tent starts the match, when he starts he plays better that’s for sure.. I agree with benching Marty he can add much needed impact, would be a reflection on current form also.

Watching the Blacktown game yesterday, Saddler and Sipley should be climbing up your list, Woodsie. They were both very impressive. Although it's likely Des, being the contrarian that he is, will bring in Keppie, who he pulled from the Blacktown game before kick off (I mean, why give him a chance to get match fitness and show what he can do?)

Watching the Blacktown game yesterday, Saddler and Sipley should be climbing up your list, Woodsie. They were both very impressive. Although it's likely Des, being the contrarian that he is, will bring in Keppie, who he pulled from the Blacktown game before kick off (I mean, why give him a chance to get match fitness and show what he can do?)
Yeah I watched the game as well and I’d go with Sipley for a bench spot. I took from Des not playing Keppie tgat he’s a lock for this weekend and wanted to perhaps avoid injury.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2