• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The papers today are reporting that the Raiders have 8 top line players unavailable this weekend.

I think they are going to be much harder opposition than they are letting on.

They will be tough but at least is at brookie and we usually play best in the first half of the season.

I see that michael Weymen is out again for 4 weeks and Craig Frawley for 2 weeks. Fair dinkum these two guys must be made of plasticine with the number of injuries they have had over the past couple of years. Thankfully we didn't sign Frawley up when he left the Broncos.

In all honesty, I've been far to caught up in how we are going to even consider guaging the other teams progress. As much as I think we'll win, I wouldn't have a clue how canberra look this season.

The Raiders always start the season well, hopefully our attitude is right and we don't under estimate them

sounds like king handbag and SBW should play there as well

A good thing Weyman isn't playing - on his day he is a machine.

as for the above quote - maybe if SBW & King HB spent all day on a keyboard like yourself, like you they wouldn't get injured. But what's weaker, guys getting hurt playing 1st grade footy in the toughest rugby league competition in the world, or people who make derogatory remarks in forums under a name name like fluffy? hehehehehehe.....it's a no brainer.

But as long as you feel good about yourself after those remarks - that's the main thing champ. Your good at dishing it out.........

[quote author=Fluffy]

as for the above quote - maybe if SBW & King HB spent all day on a keyboard like yourself, like you they wouldn't get injured. But what's weaker, guys getting hurt playing 1st grade footy in the toughest rugby league competition in the world, or people who make derogatory remarks in forums under a name name like fluffy? hehehehehehe.....it's a no brainer.

But as long as you feel good about yourself after those remarks - that's the main thing champ. Your good at dishing it out.........
[/quote]

Oh dear! 8|

Unless you have played first grade NRL you must never even make a comment about the form of any player. Nothing ironic, humorous or fun must be uttered. If you do have something to offer you must stand in the middle of Brookvale with a loudhailer so that everyone knows who you are when you make the comment!!!!! :lol:

Unless you have played first grade NRL you must never even make a comment about the form of any player. Nothing ironic, humorous or fun must be uttered. If you do have something to offer you must stand in the middle of Brookvale with a loudhailer so that everyone knows who you are when you make the comment!!!!! :lol:

lol- well that rules out most of us!

The papers today are reporting that the Raiders have 8 top line players unavailable this weekend.

I think they are going to be much harder opposition than they are letting on.

I didn't know they even had 8 top line players!!!!

as for barks.. your crack me up. isnt Uni back in session?

[quote author=Fluffy]

[/quote]

Firstly the easy pickings - as shown in bold - you must be the worlds best expert for the question then.

but thats a bit easy - what about the keyboard hero calling out another keyboard hero?? Very good chump.

also this statement assumes that i spend every minute behind a keyboard and do nothing tough. Well you might have made an ass out of yourself

Ever tried going 2 weeks on 3 hours sleep a night that is generally interrupt at least twice on hard ground outdoors?

How about doing it in 40 degree heat?

Then add a supervising role where you have to look after 8 other people.

Then add difficult deadlines

Then add walking with a pack for 15 - 20 kms a day

Then add digging a hole roughly 6m long, 1m wide and 1.5m deep in 3 days whilst doing the above.

Then add what is equivelant to five 100m springts in 10 minutes with around 100 pushups half a dozen times for most days.

Then add planning to the nth degree movements, resuplies, stores, safety.

Then add not having a shower or any other luxeries at all, only having what you carry on your back.

Then added trying to stay awake at night whilst lying silenty still after all the above when you are so mentally and physically tired that you halucenate constantly.

So when you have done that get back to me.

Until then back to school.

Oh yeah, no injuries :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Fluffy, did it also involve trumpet practice?

I notice you brought your own!

[quote author=Barks]
[quote author=Fluffy]

[/quote]

Firstly the easy pickings - as shown in bold - you must be the worlds best expert for the question then.

but thats a bit easy - what about the keyboard hero calling out another keyboard hero?? Very good chump.

also this statement assumes that i spend every minute behind a keyboard and do nothing tough. Well you might have made an ass out of yourself

Ever tried going 2 weeks on 3 hours sleep a night that is generally interrupt at least twice on hard ground outdoors?

How about doing it in 40 degree heat?

Then add a supervising role where you have to look after 8 other people.

Then add difficult deadlines

Then add walking with a pack for 15 - 20 kms a day

Then add digging a hole roughly 6m long, 1m wide and 1.5m deep in 3 days whilst doing the above.

Then add what is equivelant to five 100m springts in 10 minutes with around 100 pushups half a dozen times for most days.

Then add planning to the nth degree movements, resuplies, stores, safety.

Then add not having a shower or any other luxeries at all, only having what you carry on your back.

Then added trying to stay awake at night whilst lying silenty still after all the above when you are so mentally and physically tired that you halucenate constantly.

So when you have done that get back to me.

Until then back to school.

Oh yeah, no injuries :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

[/quote]

Fluffy you should change your name to rambo after doing all that.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2