Post-Game Discussion Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Raiders
Vs
Sea Eagles
18 Suncorp Stadium
20 Aug 2021 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

I am disappointed about that every week. Walker did play well tonight but Lawton seems to lift us most times he has played. He would have been worth a shot at centre with Suli on the wing tonight. He is a good footballer, and has the skill set to play in that position. We didn't need to play Funa.
Funa was a major disappointment in my eyes

Ok. We started ****. We came back. It was always going to be this way. 😊
PS A lot of very negative posts again tonight. Silvertails of little faith. 😎
Bit hard not to be negative watching that first half, after the fluency of last week watching that sh!t was almost impossible, tbh they didn't deserve to win that and it exemplifies the fact that without Turbo we are a rabble, even when we had it won we did our best give it back to them, an almost embarrassing win imo

good to see we were dumb from start to finish
I haven’t watched the game yet, so I don’t know if your comment is accurate, or the usual close result/post-game hyperbole.:)

My observation is that the team’s collective IQ grows significantly when Tom plays.

Earlier this year, Tom raced up in a close game (at the time) and directed DCE to take the penalty goal. DCE was unsure.

Tom is the captain in all but name.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched the game yet, so I don’t know if your comment is accurate, or the usual close result/post-game hyperbole.:)

My observation is that the team’s collective IQ grows significantly when Tom plays. DCE has a good footballing brain, but I would wager that he isn’t in the same ballpark as Tom in the IQ department.

At times, DCE is like a newer version of Matt Orford - unsure of what to do at key moments, like should we take the penalty shot or not?

Earlier this year, Tom raced up in a close game (at the time) and directed DCE to take the penalty goal. DCE was unsure.

Tom is the captain in all but name.
DCE can get more than 25 meters from a line drop out though.

I don’t know who posted tapau as having a good game above but I couldn’t agree less. He is past it. I can’t wait till we get rid of him. He’s running sideways. Jogging into the line. Just trying to fend rather than run hard. He’s a liability. Paseka, sipley and aloia are WAY better. See you Marty. Thanks for the memories.
He was a one man band when Sifly went of in the first half when Walker came on , Papalia and Tarpine playing big minutes

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8