Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

18 19
Suncorp Stadium
20 Aug 2021 06:00 PM

Team Lists

He's out because it's worse than what's been said. Paul Kent said on NRL 360 that he's re fractured it. Plates don't just move without damage underneath. It just all smells of the usual Manly/Des injury cover up.
He won't play till Rd 25 or first finals if the Cows game is meaningless.

The thing fine turbo out but why just can't the club come and say this earlier on in the week.

Yes I get the games and des mind tactics but it just doesn't sit right with me how our club this year has gone about letting supporters and members know about our true extent of injuries.

The thing fine turbo out but why just can't the club come and say this earlier on in the week.

Yes I get the games and des mind tactics but it just doesn't sit right with me how our club this year has gone about letting supporters and members know about our true extent of injuries.
Look at the uncertainty it has created on a forum we participate in for fun, then imagine the Raiders video sessions and tip sheets this week. Happy to be kept in the dark if it gives the team the slightest advantage on Friday.

He's out because it's worse than what's been said. Paul Kent said on NRL 360 that he's re fractured it. Plates don't just move without damage underneath. It just all smells of the usual Manly/Des injury cover up.
He won't play till Rd 25 or first finals if the Cows game is meaningless.
Or for the rest of the season, if you really want to get the alarm bells and panic stations going

Bugger it. I think he will play tomorrow. But certainly not going to think about it too much. As it will hurt my little brain as it is unable to process all this speculation. Gee imagine how bad it would be if he potentially injured a testicle I mean all the experts speculation on the state of the injury. I would go nuts! 🤪

This has ambush written all over it tomorrow night. I think Ricky will have the raiders all ready to go and with it going to be a close game now I can just see the raiders wanting it more, their season is on the line.

Bugger it. I think he will play tomorrow. But certainly not going to think about it too much. As it will hurt my little brain as it is unable to process all this speculation. Gee imagine how bad it would be if he potentially injured a testicle I mean all the experts speculation on the state of the injury. I would go nuts! 🤪
You will know shortly when squad is cut

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8