• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

midsteyne

loyal forever
New wonderboy Radley fails in attempt to get his cheap shot on Marty downgraded.
Not only does he get a week,but his high shot just didn't have any effect on Marty it just pissed him off.
His shot on Walker was good but just a blind side.

Marty and Jake where clearly the best two forwards of the field Sunday.

Cordners performance's along with the form of Woods, Klemmer and Jackson will ensure NSW are smashed off the park again in Origin, not that I really care.

Victor Radley at just 20 years of age out shined his more experienced representative forward teammates . Victor solely changed the game . He ruffled our feathers, stopped a certain try and was a pain in the ass through out the game with his tenacious , aggressive , enthusiastic kamakazi display .
Every team needs to have a fcken pest like Victor .
Dcoy7GxVMAEF8cg.jpg

One thing we don't have this year is a designated hit man for opposition halves. Noticed that Radley and Cordner kept the pressure on our halves throughout the game but there were only a few times when we applied kick pressure. Need someone like Thompson or AFB applying that kick pressure. Have noticed AFB doing a great job at that a few times this year. Imagine what the halves would be thinking having him running straight for them when putting up a bomb.

Marty and Jake where clearly the best two forwards of the field Sunday.

Cordners performance's along with the form of Woods, Klemmer and Jackson will ensure NSW are smashed off the park again in Origin, not that I really care.

I dont think Jackson and Woods will make it

TK on the big sports brekky keeps referring to it as a bell ringer. Hows it a ****ing bell ringer?

For a start it was an illegal shot and it didn't even ring his bell. Kapow stood straight up and shook his head.

One thing we don't have this year is a designated hit man for opposition halves. Noticed that Radley and Cordner kept the pressure on our halves throughout the game but there were only a few times when we applied kick pressure. Need someone like Thompson or AFB applying that kick pressure. Have noticed AFB doing a great job at that a few times this year. Imagine what the halves would be thinking having him running straight for them when putting up a bomb.

I know it wasn’t a half but how about that tackle by Taupau on Tedesco? Watching it live you could see him being lined up and i was waiting for Penny to blow a penalty and sin bin Marty. To Marty’s credit the constant penalties and suspensions he used to cop have been addressed this season very well.

The great thing about this kid is his enthusiasm and grit . He has the no fear factor.
He doesn't care who runs in front of him or how big they are .
You have to admire the kid , because he is also just a kid.

13559610-cartoon-of-a-cute-little-kid.jpg

He deserves a week and the hit was simply high and illegal....
Truth is, he was the difference on the day and reminds me of bigger Josh Reynolds on some Extra heavy gear....like his enthusiasm and desire, hopefully we get a few players aiming up like that against Broncos.

The great thing about this kid is his enthusiasm and grit . He has the no fear factor.
He doesn't care who runs in front of him or how big they are .
You have to admire the kid , because he is also just a kid.

View attachment 8309
Why is he a 'kid' at 20 but people expect Turbo to be an immortal at 21?

They are both kids really . Turbo was a young sensation and we are only used to his brilliant best
I feel for the kid. I'm more than close enough (in age) that i still remember what its like. I definitely think most athletes would read about themselves. Imagine if he found this place and read some of the dribble people write about him. He is super young and he made an aussie team at 20. Lets put some perspective around this. I hate slater but he is a freak. Some argue one of the best fullbacks to pull on a jersey. He debuted at 19. 4 months later he turned 20. In his second season he debuted for queensland at 21. He didn't make his debut for australia until he was 24. Tom is judged by a lot of very good judges as a phenomenal talent. In my opinion we need to stop bashing the kid cause i'd hate him to think there is a lack of love. He's going to be a scary prospect at 24 with some more maturity

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8