• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get called a poof cause I support Manly
I get called racist cause I support the Redskins
I get called a loser cause I support West Ham
There always something someone's gonna come up with
When we build mental strength we also find Inner peace
Mental strength is being able to refrain from others words that will cause us pain .
Some ones opinion does not define us
Some ones opinion is not our reality and we should not let it affect us by making it a big deal and making it real
The Ultimate strength that one can aquire is when they are able to not allow another person or event to control their emotions
and this is harder to build than lifting weights in a gym but with practice and perseverance it can be achieved .
19-198161_brain-muscle-clipart-brain-with-muscles-drawing.png

Hi All

Not sure how this turned into a 5 page thread (to be honest, much like most posts I tend to skim over the non footy talk)
To cut a long story short

1. I saw a poster complaining about racist posts without knowing where they were / refwrncinf
2. I asked for the person to report the post (not knowing that they had)
3. When I checked I mistakenly thought Jethro (who is always on point with these things) had cleaned them up, not noticing the poster had cleaned it up.

Not sure there is much more to add than this but happy to talk of more detail is needed

Hi All

Not sure how this turned into a 5 page thread (to be honest, much like most posts I tend to skim over the non footy talk)
To cut a long story short

1. I saw a poster complaining about racist posts without knowing where they were / refwrncinf
2. I asked for the person to report the post (not knowing that they had)
3. When I checked I mistakenly thought Jethro (who is always on point with these things) had cleaned them up, not noticing the poster had cleaned it up.

Not sure there is much more to add than this but happy to talk of more detail is needed

Maybe don’t assume that just because a post is reported as racist that it is racist and read the posts in a short thread in future before commenting in your capacity as a mod so you can understand the context of your post before posting instead of using your mod status to give oxygen to ridiculous threads. Then we won’t have any more ridiculous 5 page threads like this one.

Just like to apologize to @MadMarcus ,have privately msgd him,he is not a rascist and I wish I could just delete this thread but don't know how,if mods can do it then please do.Won't go into it,but has been a seriously stressful few months and I have not always handled myself as I wish I had of.Sorry it has gone this far....yay for social media.....should have thought harder before posting...

Good job both of you by clearing the air and doing the right thing ultimately by each other. I'm locking the thread now as nothing to be gained by further discussion - it has probably been blown out of proportion somewhat, understandable given it is an emotive subject.

Bottom line is if you are offended by something you read on this forum then use the report post function. If it is an obvious breach of the T&C's then it will be removed. But don't always expect that will happen in real time as there isn't always a moderator present 24/7.

By the same token be mindful what you post and how it may be interpreted.

Now lets all move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8