• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looked at nuclear medicine with this thread in mind , and promptly went and backed the late mail tip. Doh- should have had more faith!

Nevermind Nodd.

There was a fair bit of rain about up here the days prior I knew he was a big hope then.

We'll see how he goes next time.

Well, after a minor set back in training "Air N There" is finally ready to trial at Grafton this Friday.

She is not expected to win it and is trially against her half brother Nuclear Medicine who is 11 starts for 6 wins 3 seconds and a third.

If she does manage to win it i'll start booking my trip to the Melbourne Cup.....

I personally hope she gets through it ok and gives a good run and hopefully we'll see her racing in 2-3 weeks time!

Good luck mate. At this stage I reckon throwing some cash behind Nuclear is always the way to go

Nuclear Medicine is being aimed for the Healy Stakes up here in Brisbane, 21st of June.

I'll keep you posted. Should be right in it especially if it's a bit wet.

Well, once again the Air N There tribe have encountered yet another setback.

Gordie (trainer- Gordon yorke) turned up to Grafton Racecourse on Friday with our horse only to be told that she hasn't had her 3rd E.I injection and so she was not able to trial.

She has now had the injection and provided she pulls up ok after it she will be trialling this friday at grafton.

Note: Nuclear Medicine went ahead with the trial on friday afternoon and won it by 12 lengths! His next race as mentioned earlier will be on the 21st of June in the Healy Stakes, he's ticking over beautifully!

well, the little beauty finished 3rd in her very first trial.

Trainer didn't get to see the run but is over the moon she ran so well as she was expected to be a miler and this trial was over 1000m.

Now we start to look for a race for her.

Hope you all backed the Champ on Saturday...Was never in doubt.

Air An There to kick off her promising career on Friday at Port Macquarie.  Not a betting proposition though as it'll be a bit short and will find the others a bit nippy over 1000m.  Possible rough place chance as she should be doing her best work late.

GO NUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey nuke?

You involved in Nuclear Medicine??

I'm not involved in nuclear medicine but know a bloke who is... I have shares in Air an There though.

TATT%20Nuclear%20Medicine.JPG

Yeah Nutz...I'm in both mate.

Oh good stuff mate.

Unfortunately the last share in Nuke went before I got a chance to get in with him.

How do you think Air An There will go??

ahhh Silvertails, bringing people together that already knew each other

I'm not sure if I know Nuke or not.

Their are up to 50 people involved in each of these 2 horses. I think we range far and wide.

'twas a joke and should have read "Bringing people together that probably already know each other"

It is Air An There's first start and at a distance expected to be too short for her.  I'll have a small wager on her just for interest sake but don't really expect her to win.  I'll be happy with her getting to the post nicely at the end.

There is a 1200m fillies and mares Maiden race on Ramornie day at Grafton which she will probably go to provided she pulls up well from tomorrows run (and of course doesn't win).

Nuke may also have one more run in the Ramornie before spelling...all depends on how the handicapper treats him.

Yeah, I'll de doing the same nuke. A small wager but as you say she looks more suited around 1600m.

Hope she puts in a good performance.

Air an There just completed her first run.

Haven't had a chance to see it but she finished 7th. I'm tipping that was about where we expected her to finish maybe a little closer.

She is still learning and her aim will be for 1 months time at the grafton carnival. Expect her to be alot better there.

She finished 11th of 13 beaten about 7 lenghts(unofficial)?

Jumped nicely but didn't have the speed to match them...the jockey was realing scrubbing her up to try and get some pace out of her.  Never really settled in the run being toward the rear and about 3 or 4 wide.

On the turn jagged back sharply towards the rail.  Once balanced she run to the post under her own steam but did stride out nicely.  Definately looking for further ground.

I'll have another look tonight at the replay, but generally not to unhappy about the run, concidering she was very green and still has a lot to learn.

Thanks Nuke.

You obviously got a better look than me. I could only listen on the radio and they read her out as finishing 7th.

The reason she was called about 7th was she was doing her best work after the line.  By the time the race caller had got back to her she had passed half the field...I think she may have wanted to go around again.

She will take a lot from that run and should give abetter show next time over more distance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6