• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Hey guys,

I have doubts whether anyone would care but just thought i'd tell you guys that I now have a 10% share in a racehorse.

It's a filly named Air 'N' There (I had nothing to do with the name) it's out of Air De France (Bomber Bill / Air Seattle) she is a late bloomer, already 5 years old. She will be having her first start in around 2 months. No one is expecting anything special from her. She was cheap and will be a learning curve for me.

I'll be sure to let you guys know how she is going. She's the half sister to a horse called Nuclear Medicine who has had 11 starts for 6 wins, 2 seconds and 2 thirds. All these races are in the country though but Nucelar Medicine will soon be heading to the city.

Wish me luck, I'll need it.

Doesnt matter where they race mate, its still exciting. Good luck with it. Hopefully i will be back in the game soonish.

good luck mate.

I know Clontaago had one called.....clontaago. Keep us up to date for sure

Didn't you have shares in The Lad, Clon???

If so, why'd you end up getting out of it??

He finished up with over a mill in prizemoney right?

Did he cost a fortune??

Flip link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=177170.msg180390#msg180390 date=1206485602]
RIP Clontaago

Is it dead?
[/quote]

Yeah he died about 3 months after we sold him to a bloke in WA.

Did all the steroids you pumped into it finally catch up with it Clontaago

Well, the name for this horse is still pending.

But, In other news she trials for the first time next tuesday in coffs harbour. She's not expected to win it as she is going to be a miler at least.

Don't know if anyone saw nuclear medicine on saturday (race 2 at doomben) but he won fairly convincingly and bumped his winnings up to over $60,000 after being purchased for $20,000 and it's only it's 12th start.

Hopefully, the half sister can go as good. I'll keep ya's posted.

Nutzcraw link said:
Well, the name for this horse is still pending.

But, In other news she trials for the first time next tuesday in coffs harbour. She's not expected to win it as she is going to be a miler at least.

Don't know if anyone saw nuclear medicine on saturday (race 2 at doomben) but he won fairly convincingly and bumped his winnings up to over $60,000 after being purchased for $20,000 and it's only it's 12th start.

Hopefully, the half sister can go as good. I'll keep ya's posted.

Bugger. knew i had heard that horses name(nuclear medicine) somewhere. Wasn't familair enough to back though. BUGGER.

Only paid 2 - 1.

I'll let you know when it runs next and if the trainer thinks it's a good hope. He loves it wet too.

Good luck Nutz. Having been long involved with shelling out bickies for hay I hope you know you will need it. Nothing like the excitement come race day though.

let us know how she goes tomorrow mate!

Well, bit of an anti climax guys... the name "Air N There" took one day too long to register through racingnsw so she couldn't trial today.

I will find out in the next couple of days where Gordie (Gordon Yorke) is heading with her. From all reports it looks like Grafton on April 14.

Will be sure to let you know

Well, anyone here who has been following this thread should have had a good day on saturday.

Nuclear Medicine (the brother to the horse I have shares in and the horse a mate of mine has shares in) won it's first listed race in brisbane at the juicy odds of $13.50.

I had $50 EW on him and my mate had $150 on the nose..... I'm still hungover!

Blitz them too. The big fella won by at least 2 lengths!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6