Race is on for NRL's most wanted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Evo

Capt Goodvibe
Race is on for NRL's most wanted.

http://www.nrl.com/race-is-on-for-nrls-most-wanted/tabid/10874/newsid/82790/default.aspx

TOP 10 PLAYERS OFF-CONTRACT AT THE END OF 2015

Daly Cherry-Evans (Sea Eagles)
Kieran Foran (Sea Eagles)
Billy Slater (Storm)
Adam Reynolds (Rabbitohs)
Jason Taumalolo (Cowboys)
Sam Thaiday (Broncos)
Michael Morgan (Cowboys)
Alex Johnston (Rabbitohs)
Trent Merrin (Dragons)
Luke Keary (Rabbitohs)

Wasn't aware Will Hopppa coming off contract, and man Id love to see Taumalolo in the maroon & white.....

"Joining the youngest ever Kangaroo at the negotiating table for new deals include Sezer, Konrad Hurrell, Tim Simona, Alex Johnston, Thomas Burgess, Aidan Guerra, Tyrone Peachey, Jason Taumalolo, Dane Gagai, Will Hopoate, Daniel Tupou and Dallin Watene-Zelezniak."

I wonder how many South Sydney will get with a lot of 'third-party' agreements (Packers mates) chipping in a few million.

I question the accuracy of the article. Didn't Canterbury already sign mata'utia for 2016?

Shoe1 said:
I question the accuracy of the article. Didn't Canterbury already sign mata'utia for 2016?

The Mata'utia boys manager acted on that deal without telling them. They have stated they are not going to the Dogs.

Hamster Huey said:
Shoe1 said:

The Mata'utia boys manager acted on that deal without telling them. They have stated they are not going to the Dogs.

Classic

Shoe1 said:

I also question the accuracy also, can someone please explain how thaiday and slater get on the list of most wanted

We should look to top up the contracts of both DCE & Foran early in the season to get their minds 100% on playing football and winning premierships.

MissKate said:
Shoe1 said:

I also question the accuracy also, can someone please explain how thaiday and slater get on the list of most wanted

Everyone wants to thump them!

I think we can forget loyalty from here on, for any club, the new era is all about " show me the money".

Our biggest concern is the " brown paper bag" clubs, currently Bronco's, Rorters, Grubbitohs and SCUMDogs.

They don't seem to have any money concerns, and can attract bucket loads of 3rd party deals.

I really fear that we will end up going down the super league route, the top 4 sides having all the best players and the rest being " also rans " who may occasionally jag a top 4 or even a GF win with a team that puts it all together before being dismantled with huge offers from the big boys.

Both our halves will attract million dollar or million dollar plus offers , we cannot keep both.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7