rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
we all said that the knights game was a must win and boy did we win but the rabbits game now is the must win game . it is one to get up for the knights but we need to show the rabbits no mercy and get our f/a up there plus will be driving up from canberra to take the kids to there 1st game at brooky and they want to get some suff signed by players i,ve only been there 1 time before so when /how would be the best place/time for them to get it done

After the game at the after match function.

I would give the club a call though. Let them know you are coming up from canberaa and taking them to their first game etc and they might work something out for you

While respecting Souths recent good form,this week they wont have their best 2 players,Adam Macdougall and John Sutton,so lets hope we can really put up a big score against them.It will probably be our last chance to improve our for and against,unless Melbourne and Canterbury decide to rest some of their stars over the last 2 rounds.....i wish.

After match function usually occurs after Sunday games in the Leagues Club auditorium , all the players are there & are very approachable & will sign autographs etc, also can take pictures.

As Dan said best to check with the club.

just rang them they don,t know for sure if they will or not but she said could not see why they would,t being the last sunday home game

Great answer less than a week from the event - even if there is not an official event the players tend to go back to the club anyway so you may be able to spot a few around the place

I hope you and your kids enjoy the trip down here.

But yeh, this weekends game is a must win if we are serious about making an impact in this years finals series. A loss would be more damaging than any other we've had this season and could really break our season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4