Rabbits team....who the Heck are these guys!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Looks like a team of nobodies. We should smash them!

the only plyers who seem OK to me, Shannon Hegarty, Adam MacDougall. btw were is Joe Williams?

The Real Rabbitohs NRL side is:

1) Todd Polglase
2) Brad Watts
3) Shannon Hegarty
4) Yileen Gordon
5) Adam MacDougall
6) John Sutton
7) Mick Moran
8.) Peter Cusack
9) Trent Young
10) Scott Logan
11) David Fa’alogo
12) Mark Minichiello
13) Ashley Harrison ©

Reserves

14) Luke Stuart
15) Scott Geddes
16) Shane Rigon
17) Manase Manuokafoa

Coach Shaun McRae

Danger players other than the obvious are Sutton and Polglase.

Joe "Premiership" Williams was dropped a few weeks ago.

We have to go & drink bloody VB again & all we get to see is a team of blokes you couldn't tell one from another.

players manly have to control are Shannon Hegarty, Adam MacDougall, John Sutton, Peter Cusack and Ash Harrison.

i'm worried about the quality of this match, could be boring as anything!

Don't dismiss their forward pack out of hand. That is where they will try to attack us and we are stretched pretty thin.
King and Choc need to have big games.
Byso - if the players attitudes are similar to your statement we might be in for a rude shock - need I remind anyone about what happened at Brookie last year.

After watching them last week against the Dogs, i'd be dissapointed if we didn't win by 13+. If we lose, then self-harm is a distinct possibility.

Don't dismiss their forward pack out of hand. That is where they will try to attack us and we are stretched pretty thin.
King and Choc need to have big games.
Byso - if the players attitudes are similar to your statement we might be in for a rude shock - need I remind anyone about what happened at Brookie last year.

Lucky for us i'm not playing.

But you're right though!

Their metre game at Brookie was pretty good for a lot of the game. It was out wide where we whipped them (not that this has happened very much this year!)

They are at home, it is at night and we have about 12 players unavailable.

It is a danger game!!!

The biggest drawback imo is that we won on the same venue at the same timeslot last week against a premiership contender. A bit of complacency will kick in.

their pack has to be favourite over our shattered pack.

Logan is solid and on par with bryant. Cusak makes up for king, harrison watmough.

we should be somewhat worried.

I am hoping that the class of Stewart and our outside backs will make up for those who are missing. It is basically our side from last year in many ways.

I am hoping that the class of Stewart and our outside backs will make up for those who are missing. It is basically our side from last year in many ways.

Maybe even a little worse on paper but leaps and bounds ahead on attitude.

They really miss the likes of Jay Bandy, Scott McLean and Brett Sheehan, it's only been this year that the club has fully recovered from that player drain.

Generally, Souths lift against Manly, as long as they don't bring their game down to Souths level then it should be a comfortable win.

Danger players other than the obvious are Sutton and Polglase.

Joe \"Premiership\" Williams was dropped a few weeks ago.

he was dropped to the PL bench last weekend. must be protecting him from the floggings in PL too :D dont want to dent his confidence too much.

got to bring him on slowly - he should be right to run on in PL in a few years, then a couple of appearances in the nrl over the next few years following then a couple of years on the NRL bench and he should be right

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4